Skills: Civil Engineering
Experience: 2 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Colico, Lombardy, Italy
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Industrial engineer to support the Subsea valve manufacturing processes at the Cameron Valves & Measurement Facility in Colico. This position will report to the Industrial Engineering Supervisor.
The Industrial Engineer will facilitate the implementation of lean manufacturing, manufacturing metrics analysis, planning and commissioning of new tools and machines.
Roles and responsibilities will include the following:
- Managing annual investment budget.
- Implement lean manufacturing on company production departments.
- Tracking production costs.
- Tracking and analysis of production KPI.
- Planning and check of new equipment installation.
- Support Production Manager and Production Departments.
- In accordance with HSE department ensure that subcontractors are in compliance with HSE standards and local legislation.
- Supervise subcontractors.
- Manage manufacturing cost tracking system.
- Check plant general cost on monthly bases.
- Tracking of cost of non-conformance to be recharged to suppliers.
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering.
- Fluent in English.
- Italian mother tongue.
- MS Office experience.
- Experience using 3D design tools (Inventor ideally).
- 2-3 years experience in a similar role preferably in Oil and Gas.
- Lean manufacturing knowledge.
- SAP experience.
A tradition of excellence and innovation
We’re the world’s leading provider of integrated pore-to-pipeline technology solutions to the oil and gas industry. We’re also a leading employer in our sector—with a reputation for hiring the best and the brightest people and keeping them at the top of their game through rewarding career-long development opportunities.
Each day, in 85 countries, we help our customers find and produce oil and gas in ways that demonstrate respect for both people and the environment. Today’s industry challenges call for new ideas, techniques, and solutions. If you want to drive your career and want to grow with a company that’s embraced new ways of thinking since 1927, we may have the career for you.