Company: NES Global Talent
Skills: Facilities Engineer, Instrument & Controls Engineer
Experience: 8 + Years
Education: Masters Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Salary: $120000 - $150000 per annum, Benefits: Full benefits
Location: Denver, Colorado, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume
does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Our Client delivers full EPC management solutions to the Oil & Gas industry and focuses on Midstream and Transmission markets. They operate in a very fast-paced business with a great culture and flexible working environment. Through continued growth, expansion and project wins, they have an excellent opportunity for an I&C Engineer to join its thriving and growing Denver office.
Requirements / Must Haves
• Produce the following deliverables: Instrument Index, I/O List, Control Narrative, Range, Alarm, & Setpoint List, Cause & Effect, PSV, Control Valve, Orifice, Tank Vents, & Flow Meter Sizing Calculations.
• Provide datasheets for all Instrumentation Equipment: Control/RTU Buildings, Station Control Panels, RIO Panels, Gas Chromatograph Building, Meter Skids, Flow Control Skids, HIPPS or Over Pressure Protection Skids.
• Review of vendor quotes, develop technical bid evaluations, and perform clarifications.
• Review design deliverables: Area Classification, Cable Schedule, Installation Details, Instrument Plans, Panel Drawings, Junction Box Drawings, Network Topologies, and Vendor Drawing Packages.
• Estimate future projects
• Successfully lead a project I&E team in the execution of a project by delivering quality IFC documents and maintaining budget & schedule.
• Create an execution strategy based on the Scope of Work & Design Basis.
• Maintain client relations by going to site visits, PHA/HAZOP reviews, 30%/60%/90% model reviews, Design Review, and Kick-off Meetings.
• Ability to be a self-starter that requires minimal help to execute a project
Skills / Qualifications
• Controls and Instrumentation
• Reporting Skills
• Requirements Analysis
• Technical Understanding
• Dealing with Complexity
Interested candidates should hold a minimum of 8-10 years of relevant experience (midstream/pipelines/transmission) together with a suitable Degree qualification. Must be located in or within easy commute of Denver, CO and be authorized to work legally in the U.S.
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.