Our Client delivers full EPC management solutions to the Oil & Gas industry and focuses on Midstream and Transmission markets. They operate in a very fast-paced business with a great culture and flexible working environment. Through continued growth, expansion and project wins, they have an excellent opportunity for a Project Manager (Pipelines) to join its thriving and growing Denver office.
REQUIREMENTS / MUST HAVES
- Experience with Onshore Upstream and Midstream Natural Gas, Hydrocarbon Liquid, Water Pipelines, and Facilities.
- Familiar with ASME B31.8 & B31.4 and CFR Parts 192 & 195.
- Experience with design of Meter/Regulation Stations, MLVs, Launchers/Receivers, HDD's.
- Familiar with Alignment Sheets, Hydro Test Drawings, Pipeline Schematics, and Permit Drawings.
- Achieves operational objectives by contributing information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; determining system improvements; implementing change. Highest attention to safety, schedule and budget.
- Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
SKILLS / QUALIFICATIONS
- Engineering Degree
- Developing Budgets
- Project Management
- Management Proficiency
- Process Improvement
- Tracking Budget Expenses
- Performance Management
Interested candidates should hold a minimum of 8-10 years of relevant experience together with a suitable Degree qualification. Must be located in or within easy commute of Denver, CO and be authorized to work legally in the U.S.
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.