Experience: 1 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Freeport, Texas, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
Essential Functions & Duties/Responsibilities
· Manages the loading and off-loading of trucks at the Storage & Trucking Facility (STF) and at the Underground Storage Facility (UGS)
· Assists Regas and Marine Terminal Operators as needed
· Maintains presence on deck during unloading and monitor progress
· Collects process samples as required
· Complies with all facility safety, environmental, and health requirements
· Learns the duties of the Control A and B-2 Operators
· Assists in the cross training of new or less experienced employees
· Makes scheduled rounds and assists other operators
· Responsible for housekeeping in all areas of the facilities
· Other duties as assigned and deemed necessary by facility supervision
· Must have good mechanical background
· Must be experienced in the use of PC equipment and software including Windows and MS Office products
· Good written/verbal technical communication skills
· Good analytical problem solving skills, including root cause failure.
· Active learner and a motivated self-starter
· Trouble shooting/analytical skills with the ability to logically work through process problems and upsets
· Ability to develop and follow operating procedures
· Good mechanical background
· Able to participate in Emergency Response
· Ability to read and understand P&ID and PFD drawings
· Good written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to work under pressure in a rapidly changing environment
· Strong commitment to HSE
Spencer Ogden recruits the best international talent across all energy sectors, providing industry leading services to our candidates at every stage of the project life cycle.
Our global network of international offices give you access to the world’s most exciting permanent, contract and temporary positions, offering a world of opportunity to our candidates.
Spencer Ogden stands for the best in professional, proactive global energy recruitment – and our Oil & Gas team is no exception. Our managers have a wealth of experience both in recruitment and on-site, giving them the perfect insight and knowledge to understand your recruitment needs. We deliver worldwide across the upstream and downstream sectors to an award-winning standard - and it’s how we do it that makes all the difference.
To meet the challenges, we bring local knowledge with a global perspective and work within the political, geographical, social and cultural reality, not against it.
We also have a bespoke, end-to-end recruitment solution to overcome the challenges of mobilizing personnel into these harsh environments when needed. Wherever you are in the world we have comprehensive candidate care including an in-house team dedicated to our contractors.