Skills: Casing, Motorman
Experience: 1 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Williston, North Dakota, United States
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Are you seeking an opportunity to show your exceptional skills and knowledge? Are you looking for a company which provides you with dynamic and challenging work environment every single day? If yes, look no further.... We are probing for individuals who are skilled, knowledgeable and are ready to work in a fast paced environment to deliver top notch solutions to cater business needs.
• About Nabors
Nabors Industries owns and operates one of the world's largest land-based drilling rig fleet and is a provider of offshore drilling rigs in the United States and multiple international markets. Nabors also provides directional drilling services, performance tools, and innovative technologies for its own rig fleet and those of third parties. Leveraging our advance drilling automation capabilities, Nabors' highly skilled workforce continues to set new standards for operational excellence and transform our industry.
• Nabors Drilling Solutions is an oil and gas service company and a division of Nabors Drilling Technologies USA, Inc. With offices in Alaska, North Dakota, North East, Wyoming, East/South/and West Texas, we are positioned to service both the North American and International marketplaces. Our workforce, like our technology, is rapidly expanding and looking for a qualified CRT Tech II.
The objective of the CRT Tech II is to be able to train CDS Tech I employees and to complete tasks in a timely manner.
• Responsible for maintaining safety policies and procedures, completing tasks in a safe and timely manner, maintaining job related documentation, and training CDS Tech I employees.
• Trained in Cement Plugs Launching Service.
• Follow Cement Plug Launcher User Guide.
• Know basic Assembly/Disassembly of Cement Sub and Ball Launcher.
• Know steps in Rig-up, Rig-down and basic Field Operations.
• Shall maintain a high level of customer service, lead by example, and have a good driving record.
• The CRT Tech II shall report to field area superintendent and all levels of management.
• Financial responsibilities will be communicated by manager and/or local or global Delegation of Authority, when applicable.
• Compliance with all Nabors Policies, Systems, and Standards, including, but not limited to: Compliance and Legal, Finance, Human Resources, Quality and HSE, etc.
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Required to have a current and valid driver's license
• Required to reside within a one (1) hour drive of this location
• Required to have reliable transportation to get to work on time every day
• Required to be able to work in remote locations
• Required to work all shifts and days of the week
• Previous oilfield experience preferred
• Previous casing running experience preferred
• Mechanically inclined, hydraulic/electrical
Essential Skills / Physical Requirements / Working Conditions:
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work with minimal supervision
• Safety and service oriented
• Team player
• Positive attitude
• Good problem solving skills
• Requires the ability to stand for long periods of time. Requires the ability to stand and walk more than
• 90% of the time
• Requires the ability to walk, sit and use hands to finger, handle, or feel over 2/3 of the time
• Requires the ability to talk to hear more than 2/3 of the time
• Requires the ability to work prolonged hours in some circumstances
• Must be able to lift, pull and push loads of up to 50 pounds unassisted
Today, Nabors owns and operates the world’s largest land-based drilling rig fleet and is a leading provider of offshore platform workover and drilling rigs in the United States and numerous international markets. With operations in 28 countries, Nabors also provides directional drilling services, performance tools and innovative technologies throughout many of the most significant oil and gas markets. Leveraging our advanced drilling automation capabilities, Nabors’ highly skilled workforce continues to set new standards for operational excellence and transform our industry.
As of April 16, 2018, Nabors’ assets include:
- 407 land drilling rigs
- 31 offshore platform rigs
Nabors is ranked in the Global Top 30 in Rigzone's Ideal Employer Rankings - find out more here.