Position Title: Reliability Superintendent
Location: Port Arthur/Beaumont, TX
NES Global Talent is a leading global technical recruitment company providing professional contract and permanent staff to a diverse world-wide client base within the oil & gas Industry. Our client is a leading oil and energy company, who has a permanent opportunity for an Reliability Superintendent to be based in Port Arthur/Beaumont, TX. OBJECTIVE
The Reliability Superintendent is responsible for the Reliability Department and will provide leadership and direction to, Reliability Engineers, Vibration Analysts, and Reliability Technicians. Primary responsibilities include administering contracts for the purchase of goods and services needed for ongoing operations of gas turbines, electrical generators, primary process compressors, and ensuring that Contractor and Company fulfills their respective contractual obligations.
- Provide leadership and strategic direction to improve reliability
- Responsible for maintenance execution contracts and maintaining gas turbines
- Develop and execute strategic plans, programs, and processes to improve facility available to meet or exceed production targets.
- Provide recommendations to the Maintenance Manager on reliability initiatives, contractor scope, and performance and commercial issues and initiatives.
- Support the efforts of all other organizations within the Facility as needed
- Ensure Contractors are selected and managed to maximize value for company and fulfill all of their contractual obligations
- Ensure Company is timely and appropriately fulfilling all of its contractual obligations
- Monitor quality of Contractor performance and report findings as appropriate to Facility management
- Participate in the process of managing contractor cost
- Collaborate with contract management group to respond to questions regarding contract clauses
- Will have 8-15 direct reports
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering
- At least fifteen (15) years' experience in an industrial environment in engineering, maintenance or operations.
- Require experience within LNG, refining or petrochemical industry
- CMRP preferred
This is an excellent opportunity to become part of a leading oil and energy company. The successful applicant will receive a competitive compensation package comprehensive benefits, medical coverage, paid vacation, matching 401K and more.
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.