Skills: Design Engineer
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Stavanger, Rogaland, Norway
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
- Fungere som en støttefunksjon for salgsgruppen
- Evaluere og dokumentere ytelsen til borekroner, hullåpnere og kjerneboring
- Komme med forslag til eventuelle utstyrsforbedringer
- Sørge for at design supporten for verkstedet er velfungerende
- Jobbe med ett sammensatt team opp mot integrerte prosjekter
Konkurransedyktige pensjons- og forsikringsordninger
Fokus på teknologi og utvikling
Dyktige kolleger i et internasjonalt arbeidsmiljø
- Master (MSc) eller Bachelor (BSc) innenfor petroleumsteknologi, geologi, naturvitenskap eller andre relevante felt. Mangel på formell utdanning kan kompenseres med relevant erfaring
- Beherske engelsk skriftlig og muntlig, norskkunnskaper er også fordelaktig
- Gode kommunikasjonsegenskaper
- Løsningsorientert, tilpasningsdyktig og fleksibel
- Praktisk og mekanisk orientert
- Selvdreven med evne til å arbeide selvstendig, men også som del av et team
- Mellommenneskelige egenskaper
- Gode kommunikasjonsevner på engelsk og norsk
Stillingen forutsetter at du med største selvfølgelighet følger bedriftens HMS prosedyrer.
Eldfiskvegen 1, 4056 Tananger, Norway
Product Service Line:
Ansvarlig for stillingen: Stein Erik Moi (+47) 951 83 941 - (+47) 51 83 72 30
Rekrutterer: Hanne C. Sørensen (+47) 51 83 74 53
Søknadsfrist: 23. april 2019
We are looking for a person who is innovative, goal oriented and can contribute to growth. As an application engineer at HDBS, you will be a member of a X-discipline team within the drilling discipline. Our main focus in HDBS is drillbits, under reamers and coring.
- Support function for the sales team
- Evaluation for drill bit, reamer hole opener and coring performance
- Recommendation of equipment modification
- Interface between design support and warehouse
- Work with x-psl teams in integrated projects
Competitive pension- and insurance scheme
Company health service
Beneficial employee stock-purchase plan
Focus on technology and further development
Highly skilled colleagues in an international environment
- Master (MSc) or Bachelor (BSc) within petroleum technology, geology or natural science. Lack of formal education can be compensated with relevant experience
- Good oral and written knowledge of English and Norwegian is needed
- Good communication skills
- Solution oriented, flexible and adaptive
- Practical and mechanical oriented
- Self starter with ability to work on their own but also as part of a team.
- Interpersonal skills
- Good communication skills - Norwegian and English
The position requires that you champion the Company's HSE procedures.
Eldfiskvegen 1, 4056 Tananger, Norway
Product Service Line:
HDBS (Halliburton Drillbits and Services)
Hiring Manager: Stein Erik Moi (+47) 951 83 941 - (+47) 51 83 72 30
Recruiter: Hanne C. Sørensen (+47) 51 83 74 53
Deadline: April 23 rd 2019
Founded in 1919, Halliburton is one of the world's largest providers of products and services to the energy industry. With over 50,000 employees, representing 140 nationalities, and operations in approximately 70 countries, the company serves the upstream oil and gas industry throughout the lifecycle of the reservoir – from locating hydrocarbons and managing geological data, to drilling and formation evaluation, well construction, completion and production optimization. Halliburton's fascinating and proud history reveals a continuous focus on innovation and expansion that began with the company's founder, Erle P. Halliburton. After borrowing a wagon, a team of mules and a pump, he built a wooden mixing box and started an oil well cementing business in Duncan, Oklahoma.
In the 1930s, Halliburton established its first research laboratories where the company tested cement mixes, began offering acidizing services to break down the resistance of limestone formations and increase the production of oil and gas, and performed its first offshore cementing job using a barge-mounted cementing unit at a rig in the Creole Field in the Gulf of Mexico. This was the beginning of what was to become the world's most extensive offshore service.
Halliburton took the initial steps toward becoming a worldwide company in 1926. We sold five cementing units to an English company in Burma, the start of our Eastern Hemisphere operations, and Erle P. Halliburton sent his brothers to open our business in Alberta, Canada. We opened in Venezuela in 1940. By 1946, the company – using its innovative technology – had expanded into Colombia, Ecuador, Peru and the Middle East and began performing services for the Arabian-American Oil Company, the forerunner of Saudi Aramco.
In 1951, Halliburton made its first appearance in Europe as Halliburton Italiana SpA., a wholly owned subsidiary in Italy. In the next seven years, Halliburton launched Halliburton Company Germany GmbH, set up operations in Argentina and established a subsidiary in England.
In 1984, Halliburton provided all of the well completion equipment for the first multiwell platform offshore China. Two years later, Halliburton became the first American company to perform an oilfield service job on the China mainland
The final decade of the 20th century brought more changes and growth to Halliburton. The company opened a branch office in Moscow in 1991.
The company realigned its work into Eastern and Western Hemisphere operations in 2006, and in 2007, divided its service offerings into two divisions: Completion and Production, and Drilling and Evaluation.
Today, Halliburton offers the world's broadest array of products, services and integrated solutions for oil and gas exploration, development and production.
To learn more about career opportunities, please visit www.gohalliburton.com.
Halliburton is an equal opportunity employer.
Halliburton placed 2nd in the 2018 Rigzone Ideal Employer Rankings - find out more.