Skills: Project Management, Planner / Scheduler
Education: Tech/Vocational Cert/Apprenticeship
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Aberdeen, Scotland, United Kingdom
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
WorleyParsons are looking for a Fabrication Co-ordinator to join our Oil and Gas project delivery operation based in Aberdeen for 6 months.
You will join the Supply Chain Management (SCM) function which is responsible for the end to end management of the external supply chain in the provision of equipment and materials provided by third party suppliers in the execution of Projects. Working closely with our Customers, Project Management and Engineering to mitigate any risks in the supply chain and maximise the opportunities to aid excellence in Project Delivery, in terms of technical assurance, cost, schedule and delivery of the purchased supply. The disciplines covered include Purchasing, Expediting, Logistics, Materials Management and Supplier Quality Inspection. Project To support and develop the project fabrication in a safe, structured and cost efficient manner. Accountable for the delivery of all fabrications across the project ensuring high standards are maintained and continuously improved.
- To ensure that all project / company HSE goals are achieved and where possible exceeded
- Ensure all fabrication personnel are aware of / implement safe working practices / procedures and are provided with a safe working environment
- Deliver a high standard of fabrication service ensuring a consistent and efficient approach is implemented at all times
- Ensure that fabrication delivery is achieved to ensure project execution dates and delivery are maintained
- Ensure that fabrication quality is maintained without compromising safety or budget
- Co-ordination and tracking of all fabrication contracts associated with the project
- Co-ordination of the compilation of the certification packages for fabrications associated with the project - Audit / review of the fabrication process ensuring where applicable recommendations implemented - Data analysis and compilation of project management reports
- Demonstrable experience in similar co-ordinator role Delivery focused with proven experience in achieving project goals whilst maintain high standards in HSEQ at all times.
- Extensive knowledge of the fabrication process, its implementation and management. Fully conversant with project management tools
- Experienced in the production of detailed documents / reports
- Experienced in planning and scheduling - Extensive knowledge of O&G related HSEQ safe working practices / procedures
- Ability to interface and interact with Management and Client Representatives at all levels
- Ability to demonstrate high level understanding of HSE safe working practices / procedures and their implementation
- Ability to react to changing deadlines and achieve project goals / milestones
- Ability to manage / maintain budget / schedule requirements
- Ability to interpret project procedures and drawings in particular extensive understanding of P&ID's / Isometric's etc
- IT Literate in all major software packages (Word / Excel / PowerPoint etc) - Ability to compile accurate data and produce detailed management reports Qualifications
- Recognised O&G discipline background - Fully conversant and with an extensive knowledge of Fabrication practices and procedures IT Literate (Excel / Word / Powerpoint etc) with experience in JMS
WorleyParsons delivers projects, provides expertise in engineering, procurement and construction and offers a wide range of consulting and advisory services. We cover the full lifecycle, from creating new assets to sustaining and enhancing operating assets, in the hydrocarbons, mineral, metals, chemicals and infrastructure sectors. Our resources and energy are focused on responding to and meeting the needs of our customers over the long term and thereby creating value for our shareholders. WorleyParsons is listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX:WOR).
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.