Skills: Inventory Control, Logistics Management, Materials Management
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Kstovo, Nizhny Novgorod Oblast, Russia
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Job Title: Material Manager, MAM
Reference: PIR 6000.001
Date of issue: 01/04/2019
Project: LUKOIL Refinery
Job Location: Kstovo, Russia
Job type/Contract: Temporary, start date ASAP
Hours/rotation: 91 days on site - 15 days off + 2 days for travelling
Salary range: Competitive salary package with benefits
- Single status
- Living and accommodation allowance
- Health and life Insurances
- Travel to home country in economy class.
Job summary/Role description:
Located in LUKOIL Nizhegorodnefteorgsintez refinery in Kstovo, Russia, the project concerns the EPC for the utilities, infrastructures and off-sites facilities of a greenfield plant for a new:
- Gas Fractionation Unit (GFU)
- Sulphur Recovery Unit (SRU)
- Hydrotreater Unit (HDT)
- Hydrogen Unit (HPU/ROG PSA)
The Material Manager (MAM) is responsible for material management at Site, collecting all the documents and certification covering the arrival of materials at site and provides for recording of their movements.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Arrange warehouse logistics according to the instructions of the Site Manager;
- Manage information relevant to arrival of materials at site and their availability at the warehouse;
- Coordinate the availability of shipping documentation and feed the warehouse data base with proper information;
- Co-ordinate any necessary action to support customs clearance of materials;
- Manage the receiving, check, storage and preservation of materials delivered at Site;
- Manage the receiving, check, recording and traceability of material certificates;
- Issue any supply non-conformities and follow-up the relevant resolution;
- Initiate procedures concerning insurance claims for damage to materials during transport to Site or during erection;
- Start the application for insurance claims related to materials damaged during transportation or erection;
- Initiate claims against vendors for missing materials and/or non-conformity with the relevant purchase order;
- Supply Site Planner with updated information regarding materials availability at site to support the construction schedule reliability;
- Inform Site Control Manager/Coordinator about plant material status and delivery forecasts, in order to verify the feasibility of Construction schedules;
- Manage the delivery of materials to Subcontractors in accordance with material list presented by the same and according to the instructions given by the Supervisors;
- Keep records about the handling of materials, using corporate software systems;
- Perform feasibility analysis by the Company Software System;
- Keep on records of surplus materials for possible sale at the end of the job.
Knowledge & Qualifications:
University Degree or Diploma in relevant discipline or equivalent. A relevant post-graduate qualification can be advantageous
- Significant civil experience in industrial construction/modernisation of Large/XL Gas plants;
- Similar role covered at least in last three projects, of comparable size;
- Ten (10) years relevant field experience;
- Experience working on Contractor side.
- Previous work experience in Russia
Skills and Abilities:
• Fluent English;
• Excellent IT and analytical skills;
• Strong interpersonal, team-oriented skills, self-motivation and direction, with a strong bias toward timely performance and problem resolution;
• Attention to detail, strong communications and interpersonal skills.
Special Requirements and Comments:
Only candidates with significant experience, consistent with the relevant field, will be considered for this position.
Only spontaneous candidates will be considered for this role.
The knowledge of Russian at the working level would be advantageous.
The information submitted shall include:
- date of birth (dd/mm/yyyy)
- expected salary ($/year, gross)
- notice period (weeks)
- email address of the candidate.