Skills: Rigging / Scaffolding
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Wyoming, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Wood is currently looking for an I&E Technician to work in Lysite, WY. This role includes onsite supervising and coordinating of I&E projects, maintenance, repair & upgrade of existing facilities in an assigned geographical area.
U.S. Only: Authorization to work permanently in the U.S. without sponsorship required.
Provides electrical, electronics, communications, and instrumentation support to maintain wells, equipment and facilities in a manner that is safe, efficient and environmentally sound
Maintains and optimizes SCADA communications systems and programmable logic controllers
Installs, troubleshoots, and maintains electrical, pneumatic, process controls and new equipment as projects dictate
Oversees, monitors, & witnesses: Grounding / Breaker Installation / Terminations / Continuity checks / instrument installation / Loop checks / System Function checks / P&ID check outs / of contractor's work execution during Capital Project installation
Maintains high Safety standards during construction and participate in the PSSR walkdown at the completion of the project
- Being a safety leader
- Directing all assigned Project and Maintenance activities to ensure that work is performed in compliance with safety policies/procedures as well as all applicable environmental and regulatory requirements
- Coordinating with Engineering, Operations and Planning & Scheduling to achieve established objectives and to minimize interruptions to operations
- Reviewing invoices and verifying billing, expenditures and cost-control on assigned projects
- Training and/or auditing contract personnel on policies and procedures
- Enter daily reporting of activities in Shared drive or specified tracking program accurate and timely
- Monitor and track daily cost and notify supervisor in the event of over spending more than 10%
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- Valid Driver's License
- 5+ years of field operations experience in the oil/gas industry
- Ability/willingness to travel 10% of the time
- I&E maintenance and project experience
- Project Management Experience
- Able to read P&IDs, ISOs, Plot Plans, etc.
- 5+ years direct maintenance experience
- Extensive working knowledge of field operations, construction operations
- Ability to handle multiple projects
- Strong planning and organizational skills.
- Strong computer skills, Word, Access, Excel, etc.
- Strong leadership, mentoring, team-building, and people development skills
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 60,000 people, with revenues of over $10 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets, including the upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, power & process, environment and infrastructure, clean energy, mining, nuclear, and general industrial sectors. www.woodplc.com
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 55,000 people, with revenues of over $11 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets including upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, chemicals, environment and infrastructure, power & process, clean energy, mining, nuclear and general industrial sectors. We strive to be the best technical services company to work with, work for and invest in.
Wood is ranked in the Global Top 30 in Rigzone's Ideal Employer Rankings - find out more here.