Our client is looking for a Maintenance Technician - Mechanical for a permanent position, located in Westhill.
- Ensure equipment is delivered on-time and according to operational demands.
- Improve the reliability of PL equipment assets.
- Increase the utilization and efficiency of assets.
- Reduce the COSD within the MB network.
- Ensure assigned equipment is maintained according to the pertinent maintenance
- program [compliant with RCM strategy] through PL CMMS and SW adherence.
- Adhere to transactional discipline within maintenance business systems to record
- M&S, labor costs, and equipment maintenance performance history (movements,
- WOs, parts used, and time to maintain).
- Comply with TLM standards.
- Participate in the CI Lean culture, initiatives, and remedial work plans within the MB
- to improve asset utilization and COSD.
- Participate in CI efforts to improve asset TAT, which includes reducing downtime
- due to maintenance, parts/RAN, failure, and/or work-in-process.
- Participate in CI efforts to improve the efficiency and productivity of Maintenance
- Implement COSD projects, such as the planned repair and reuse of parts.
- Participate in failure investigations when relevant.
- Follow a fixed-step training program to ensure job training is current.
- Follow TLM Competency Management System to ensure the job proficiency level
- matches the requirements for assigned activities.
- Note: Please consider the following clarifications for job titles:
- Mechanic - Performs work on surface equipment (industrial OEM mechanical
equipment, e.g. trucks, units etc.)
- Mechanical Technician - Performs work on downhole tools
- WHE Service Technician - Performs work on well head equipment (WHE)
The role of the Maintenance Technician is to:
- Ensure on-time delivery of equipment as per operational demands.
- Improve the equipment reliability of the Product Line's assets within his/her location
- Improve efficiency & Increase asset utilization within his/her location
- Reduce CoSD at the location
- Reports directly to the Maintenance Supervisor.
- Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
- The Maintenance Supervisor must/is:
- Ensure all assigned equipment is continually maintained at the highest standards, resulting in proper functionality and minimum failures.
- Responsible to improve asset availability by reducing the asset turnaround time through reduction of asset waiting for maintenance, Down for Parts/RAN, Down for Failure and Work-in-Process.
- Execute Maintenance Strategy (compliant to RCM strategy) through CMMS & SW adherence.
- Comply to TLM standards
- Responsible to support Continuous Improvement culture, initiatives & execute RWP within his/ her location.
- Responsible to implement reliability practices.
- Utilize maintenance business systems to reach full cost, time and equipment traceability for maintenance performance (movements, work orders, parts used and time to maintain).
- When relevant participate to failure investigations.
- Follow fixed-step training program and ensure his/her training is on schedule and accurately recorded.
- Previous Experience and Competencies
- Technical expertise