Skills: Mechanical Engineering, HVAC
Education: Tech/Vocational Cert/Apprenticeship
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Aberdeen, Scotland, United Kingdom
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
WorleyParsons is looking for a Lead HVAC Engineer to join our Oil and Gas project delivery operation based in one of our UK onshore/offshore locations.
You will join the Mechanical Engineering Department which provides concept, FEED and detailed design services for mechanical equipment for both onshore and offshore Oil & Gas facilities. The Department consists of Rotating, Static and Packaged Equipment and Mechanical Handling sub-disciplines and also the HVAC and Metallurgy disciplines. Engineering positions typically involve the selection, specification, design and requisitioning of mechanical equipment.
- Provide HVAC expertise on projects in regards to the selection, specification, design and requisitioning HVAC equipment
- Administer and implement Company, and where applicable, Client/Project policies and procedures
- Supervision of discipline personnel and allocation of work
- Approval, checking and preparation of design/engineering documentation
- Provide technical assistance to Business Development strategies, activities and initiatives
- Ensure Delivery of all aspects of discipline design, specification and procurement of the project to cost, schedule and quality criteria
- Ensure technical integrity of all discipline deliverables on the project
- Commitment to and promotion of WorleyParsons values and ensuring the realisation of company and project health, safety, environmental, quality and ethics, systems, policies and procedures
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent in appropriate engineering subject.
- Chartered Engineer and member of appropriate engineering institution.
- Experienced in use of analytical methods used within discipline including theoretical background for analysis programs.
- Experienced in planning, progress monitoring, forecasting and reporting.
- Experienced in controlling all aspects of discipline design including some multi-discipline aspects.
- Highly experienced in quality control/safety/environmental methods and quality assurance/safety/environmental procedures for engineering.
- Highly experienced in producing man-hour and material estimates for all discipline activities.
- Experienced/competent in leading, supervising and the organisation of a medium/large sized single discipline team within a project.