Skills: Well Control, Mechanical Technician
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Watford City, North Dakota, United States
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Wood is currently sourcing for a Mechanical Lead in Watford City, ND.
U.S. Only: Authorization to work permanently in the U.S. without sponsorship required.
- Identifies and helps develop work process improvements and efficiencies for the maintenance processes
- Executes maintenance and repair of general equipment in accordance with established procedures and guidelines
- Capable of working independently without direct supervision
- Capable of identifying work and initiating work requests
- Participates in safety observation program, incident investigations and safety meeting
- Driving company vehicle / UTV within assigned area after appropriate training
- Ensures that the required level of productivity, quality, safety and environmental standards are achieved
- Ensures all the Areas work is completed in line with the Discipline Specialists Best practice guidelines
- Establishes and facilitates team work and knowledge transfer between the area and specialist groups
- Ensures maintenance activities are carried out to the highest safety and environmentally ethical standards
- Understands plant & instrument diagrams
- Requires 5-7 years of experience
- Provides more technical/functional support than administrative support
- Demonstrates a thorough working knowledge of technology, applications, terminology, and procedures required of job function
- Performs varied and more complex tasks
- Makes decisions within broad parameters
- Takes ownership of actions and follow through on commitments
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 60,000 people, with revenues of over $10 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets, including the upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, power & process, environment and infrastructure, clean energy, mining, nuclear, and general industrial sectors. www.woodplc.com
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 55,000 people, with revenues of over $11 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets including upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, chemicals, environment and infrastructure, power & process, clean energy, mining, nuclear and general industrial sectors. We strive to be the best technical services company to work with, work for and invest in.
Wood is ranked in the Global Top 30 in Rigzone's Ideal Employer Rankings - find out more here.