Skills: Pipe Inspection / NDT, QA / QC / Inspection, Piping Technician
Experience: 1 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Wyoming, United States
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Wood is currently looking for a Pipeline Inspector in Lysite, WY.
U.S. Only: Authorization to work permanently in the U.S. without sponsorship required.
- Pipeline Inspection experience required
- Demonstrate participation in the development of a culture of continuous improvement in safety
- Demonstrate the ability to successfully operate DOT regulated facilities with a commitment to environmental integrity and regulatory compliance
- Responsible for assisting management in efforts to control costs
- Must be able to organize and plan daily work schedule, which includes, but is not limited to, receiving and responding to One-call notifications, managing third party encroachments, and right-of-way maintenance
- Responsible for supervising contract employees engaged in performing work for the company and ensure that the results meet the standards set forth by Denbury
- Prepares necessary reports as required by company procedures
- Maintains open and honest lines of communications with Pipeline and CO2 Supply management, Denbury Control Center, and various outside organizations as required by daily operations
Education, Knowledge, or Special Skills Desired:
- Five (5) years of experience in a pipeline, oilfield or equivalent environment
- Two (2) years of experience in compressor or pump station operations
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Must be able to demonstrate the ability to develop interpersonal relationships within the work place
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Knowledgeable with the procedures and techniques associated with the operation and maintenance of pipeline systems, facilities, and related equipment
- Knowledgeable with all local, state, and federal regulations and company policies associated with the pipeline system
- Associates degree from an accredited College
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to respond in a timely manner to emergencies or after hours call. Subject to call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Pump station after hours/weekend callout responsibility typically one week out of every two weeks
- Ability to work in outside environment during all seasons and weather conditions. Must be able to navigate rough terrain by walking and lift 50 lbs
- Reports to the Pipeline Foreman
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 60,000 people, with revenues of over $10 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets, including the upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, power & process, environment and infrastructure, clean energy, mining, nuclear, and general industrial sectors. www.woodplc.com
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 55,000 people, with revenues of over $11 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets including upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, chemicals, environment and infrastructure, power & process, clean energy, mining, nuclear and general industrial sectors. We strive to be the best technical services company to work with, work for and invest in.
Wood is ranked in the Global Top 30 in Rigzone's Ideal Employer Rankings - find out more here.