Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Rotational Salaried Employee
Location: Wyoming, United States
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Wood is currently sourcing a Mechanic to join our team in Lysite, WY
U.S. Only: Authorization to work permanently in the U.S. without sponsorship required.
- Responsible for the service, maintenance and repair of the firm's equipment, including compressors and motors
- Performs major mechanical overhauls with minimal supervision
- Verifies dimensions, specifications, and tolerances using blueprints
- Ensures that mechanical equipment within a limited area of operations is properly installed, operating within design limits, repaired and maintained
- Conduct field mechanical practices while providing the Company with the best probability of success in a timely manner while minimizing downtime and expenditures
- Follow and adhere to company policy regarding bids, pricing agreements and procurement of materials and services
- Recognize potential hazards to operations and provide protection for both human beings and equipment
- Ensure that operations conducted under his control or supervision complies with the Company's HSE policies and/or governing agencies
- Ensure that the required reporting and records of daily operations, daily costs, related material transfers, etc. are prepared and reported timely and accurately
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Valid State Driver's license
- General Field Mechanic Knowledge required
- Oil and Gas Mechanic knowledge preferred
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 60,000 people, with revenues of over $10 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets, including the upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, power & process, environment and infrastructure, clean energy, mining, nuclear, and general industrial sectors. www.woodplc.com
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 55,000 people, with revenues of over $11 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets including upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, chemicals, environment and infrastructure, power & process, clean energy, mining, nuclear and general industrial sectors. We strive to be the best technical services company to work with, work for and invest in.
Wood is ranked in the Global Top 30 in Rigzone's Ideal Employer Rankings - find out more here.