Skills: Customer Service, Secretarial or Administrative
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Houston, Texas, United States
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Are you seeking an opportunity to show your exceptional skills and knowledge? Are you looking for a company which provides you with dynamic and challenging work environment every single day? If yes, look no further.... We are seeking individuals who are skilled, knowledgeable and ready to work in a fast paced environment to deliver top notch solutions to cater business needs.
Nabors owns and operates one of the world's largest land-based drilling rig fleet and is a provider of offshore drilling rigs in the United States and multiple international markets. Nabors also provides directional drilling, performance tools, and innovative technologies for its own rig fleet and those of third parties. Leveraging our advanced drilling automation capabilities, Nabors' highly skilled workforce continues to set new standards for operational excellence and transform our industry.
Canrig Drilling Technology Ltd., with revenues of approximately $400M, provides equipment, tools, services, and software products to oil and gas companies worldwide to improve the safety and efficiency of the drilling process. Our workforce, like our technology, is rapidly expanding and looking for a qualified Coordinator II.
As a member of the PSC team, the Coordinator II will provide subject matter expertise in the areas of supplier portals, vendor master records, invoice payment inquiries and any other customer support services as needed across all Nabors operating units. The Coordinator II role may include additional duties and responsibilities as well as training of the support staff.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Work directly with end-clients, both personally and over the phone, creating and working support tickets.
• Perform special tasks as directed by immediate supervisor.
• User support and customer service; be present and visible in the Help Desk.
• Respond to questions from callers, walk-ins and providing quick response time and turn-around.
• Direct calls to appropriate staff as necessary.
• Maintain reasonable discipline in the Help Desk.
• Ability to think around problems and come up with creative solutions is helpful.
• Work with remote clients over the phone to resolve issues.
• Initiate calls to clients to follow-up and provide status on tickets.
• Research, analyze and attempt to resolve invoice and/or payment inquiries, exceptions and problems.
• New vendor set-up and/or changes.
• Employee EFT-ACH payment set-up.
• Supply portal vendor registration, training, password resets and problem solving.
• Ability to adhere to corporate policies.
• Review and vet requests to add and/or modify vendors.
• Build and maintain strong and trusted relationships throughout the organization.
• Supports team members when needed in executing tasks as needed to meet project deliveries.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
The ideal candidate will possess: (1) strong verbal, written, organization and communication skills, and (2) the interpersonal skills to work effectively across all of Nabors.
• 3-5 years' experience in support environment with a demonstrated knowledge, confidentiality and accuracy.
• Previous customer service experience strongly desired.
• High school graduate.
• Proven ability to prioritize tasks and effectively handle details.
• Ability to interact with internal and external customers and suppliers.
• Knowledge of computer hardware configurations and operating systems.
• PC skills in word processing and spreadsheets desired.
• Demonstrated ability to handle multiple priorities and deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
• Excellent customer relationship and communication skills.
• Must be able to understand the customer needs and specify requirements.
• Flexibility to solve different types of challenges.
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
• Friendly presence and helpful attitude.
• Professional demeanor.
• Detail oriented.
• Ability to multi-task.
• Operate in complex, rapidly changing environment with tight schedules.
• Make decisions that properly reflect company policy.
• Must be able to establish and maintain good working relationship with team and all levels of management, departments and employees.
• Self-starter with ability to work with minimal supervision and handle multiple projects simultaneously.
• Make decisions that properly reflect company policy.
• Able to drive implementation of policies, procedures and best practices.
• Interpersonal skills
• Organizational skills
• Excellent ability to work in a team environment
• Phone etiquette
Today, Nabors owns and operates the world’s largest land-based drilling rig fleet and is a leading provider of offshore platform workover and drilling rigs in the United States and numerous international markets. With operations in 28 countries, Nabors also provides directional drilling services, performance tools and innovative technologies throughout many of the most significant oil and gas markets. Leveraging our advanced drilling automation capabilities, Nabors’ highly skilled workforce continues to set new standards for operational excellence and transform our industry.
As of April 16, 2018, Nabors’ assets include:
- 407 land drilling rigs
- 31 offshore platform rigs
Nabors is ranked in the Global Top 30 in Rigzone's Ideal Employer Rankings - find out more here.