Company: NES Global Talent
Skills: HSE Manager / Advisor, Regulatory Compliance
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Associates/2 yr Degree/Diploma
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Salary: CAD70 - CAD80 per hour
Location: Fort St. John, British Columbia, Canada
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume
does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
NES Global Talent is a leading global technical recruitment company providing professional contract and permanent staff to a diverse world-wide client base within the oil & gas Industry. Our client, is currently seeking a Field EHS Coordinator contract role (likely will transition to staff). The role is based in Fort Saskatchewan on a 5/2. Individuals must be local or have their own accommodations as no LOA will be given.
- Directs, plans, establishes, and implements a variety of occupational health, safety, environmental loss prevention programs to assure the highest possible degree of safety for employees and contractors.
-Ensure all resources, policies and procedures are kept current.
-Continued implementation of Client's internal inspection program, contractor management program and orientation program.
-Participate in project kick off meetings, work with PC representatives to improve their EHS understanding and performance.
-Audit contractors to ensure their EHS systems are fully implemented.
-Participate in the Hazard id and Formal Level Hazard Assessment programs with all area's of the company.
-Inspection of wellsite, facility, construction, drilling and completion sites.
- Provides expertise, guidance & support to the Field & Area teams in the area of Regulatory Compliance.
-Participation in and implementation of the safety meeting program.
-Conducts incident investigations as necessary.
-Act as a company liaison with area regulatory agencies.
- Coordinates Accident and Incident Investigations as required.
-Maintains training requirements for employees and contractors.
- Coordinates required response to Regulatory inspections.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of Corporate, Facility, and Well- specific Emergency Response Plans. Contact for Emergency Response call downs.
- Individuals should have a minimum of 5 years oil and gas experience specializing in the field of Environment Health and Safety.
- Preference will be given to CRSP, CRST or other professional designation however it is not a requirement.
Minimum training requirements:
TDG WHMIS H2S Alive
Wildlife Awareness NORM awareness Confined Space Awareness
Ground Disturbance Awareness Incident Investigation
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.