Our client is looking for a Maintenance Supervisor for a permanent position, located offshore - North Sea.
- Accountable for the safe, timely and quality execution of all maintenance work, and associated activities, to ensure asset integrity is maintained, plant/equipment availability and business objectives are achieved.
- Supervise a team of maintenance technicians, deck crew, 3rd party contract personnel and vendors to undertake offshore maintenance works.
- Schedule, monitor, manage and report offshore maintenance & modification works.
- Ensure compliance with the Company policies and Management System
- OIM of Not Permanently Manned Installation Intervention Team.
- Control of work Area Authority/Site Controller for NPAI, Emergency Response roles as designated.
- Coordinate, plan and supervise execution of Planned & Corrective Maintenance, in accordance with the maintenance program, ensuring all Safety & Business Critical work is completed on schedule or appropriate Deferrals are raised as required.
- Assure planned maintenance programmes meet statutory and vendor warranty requirements, and that all work is accurately recorded.
- Ensure early equipment or system performance deterioration identification and necessary corrective action to prevent loss of integrity or plant shutdown.
- Assure that all certification of equipment under statutory regulation is maintained in a timely manner and in accordance with requirements.
- Ensure that all monitoring, testing and analysis data is correctly and accurately collated and inputted to the CMMS.
- Review all records for contracted services to ensure accurate documentation of activity, works completed and material consumption.
- Assure accurate, timely and quality preparation of all maintenance reporting and documentation.
- Provide technical support to other personnel for maintenance matters, especially for fault finding, diagnosis and corrective action.
- Safety and performance excellence champion who "walks the talk".
- Supervise and manage an integrated team of maintenance technicians and contractors to undertake planned and corrective maintenance activities.
- Assure that all internal and external parties fully understand the work to be carried out and the associated risks, and are fully competent and prepared to safely and effectively undertake their required activities.
- Monitor maintenance activities and works progress versus plan, and implement corrective actions as appropriate to safely achieve targets and quality.
- Ensure cost management is exercised by all team members to minimise costs directly attributable to plant equipment maintenance, repair and consumables
- Actively manage the performance of all direct reports; including performance reviews, corrective action identification and monitoring and development and succession plans.
- Coach and assess direct reports in accordance with the Company's Competence Management System. Facilitate 3rd party Competence Assessments, as required.
- Champion continuous performance improvement; routinely review performance, set 'SMART' team objectives and encourage quality improvement ideas.
- Manage 'Lessons Learned' capture, reporting and dissemination.
- Ensure that all work is carried out in a safe and efficient manner, in compliance and accordance with clients E&P Operations Integrity Management System and statutory Health and Safety Procedures, Maintenance Manuals, specific Working Instructions, Safe Systems of Work (Permit to Work), recommended Safe Working Practices and any temporary Bridging Documents in effect.
- Ensure thorough pre-job risk assessments are undertaken for all non-routine activities, and that they are accurately reflected in the Permit to Work System.
- Oversee risk assessments, participate in toolbox talks, undertake permit audits and conduct worksite visits on a regular basis.
- Ensure all supervised personnel, and those working in managed areas, are supplied with the required PPE, it is in good condition and used appropriately.
- Ensure that all Emergency Response equipment is in place, in good condition and its operation is fully understood by all persons who may be required to use it.
- Ensure compliance with established clean workplace practices.
- Ensure that all accidents, incidents, near misses and non-conformances are fully reported, and any resultant required corrective action is fully implemented.
- HNC in a core maintenance discipline preferred but not essential.
- Industry recognised apprenticeship in core discipline or equivalent certification.
- Appropriate Vocational Qualification or Certification in Engineering Maintenance.
- Extensive experience in maintenance activities within the oil & gas and/or petrochemical industry.
- Minimum 3 years' experience supervising a multi-skilled maintenance team within the oil & gas and/or petrochemical industry.
- Thorough knowledge of the range of offshore Process and Utility equipment on an oil and gas processing facility.
- Proven leadership, team management and supervisory skills.
- Designated Stand-in OIM or NPAI OIM competence and experience.
- Control of Work experience gained within Oil & Gas and/or Petrochemical Industry preferred at Area Authority level.
- Offshore Emergency Response Team experience gained within Oil & Gas industry.
- In depth working knowledge of CMMS (Maximo preferred, but not essential).
Certification / Training Complete
- Offshore Survival (BOSIET/FOET)
- Offshore Medical
- OML (OIM Regulations)
- MoME (Managing of Major Emergency)