Skills: Project Management
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Aberdeen, Scotland, United Kingdom
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Located in region: Europe
Fluor Industrial Services are part of the TRS Staffing Solutions group, a wholly owned subsidiary of Fluor Corporation. We specialise in offering clients both general and bespoke recruitment solutions and can deliver tailored solutions for your recruitment requirements, from a single candidate to an entire project team Specialties Recruitment, Staffing, Secondment, Manpower, Maintenance, Operations, Engineering, Procurement, Project Management, Oil and Gas, Offshore, Onshore, 24/7 365 days a year.
We are currently recruiting for an exciting opportunity with a leading manufacturer of Oil & Gas Production and drilling equipment.
The major responsibilities are:
- Managing multiple complex engineering projects through to a successful completion, incl delivery of equipment and related documentation on schedule and within agreed budget.
- Working with customers and invested parties of all levels to ensure successful delivery of projects while ensuring that HSE guidelines are adhered to throughout.
- Involvement in bid and business development opportunities.
Qualifications & Experience Required
You must be able to demonstrate and evidence the following:
- Degree in related Engineering field.
- Experience of subsea equipment
- Demonstrable team management skills.
This will be a fast paced and busy role and we are looking for highly motivated and dynamic individuals. In return, a competitive package and opportunities for growth and development are available.
Apply now for more details.