- Collect water samples from raw, semi-processed or processed water, industrial wastewater, or water from other sources to assess pollution problem
- Manage and complete Environmental checks and perform analysis.
- Perform project monitoring and air sampling for asbestos, lead, and mold abatement projects
- Install and maintain data collection instrumentation.
- Conduct bacteriological or other tests related to research in environmental or pollution control activity
- Operate light and heavy equipment including, but not limited to: pumps, vacuum, equipment, oil spill boom, generators, bobcats, etc.
- Performs basic calculations and computer data entry
- Prepare and maintain necessary reports and records as required
- Set up equipment or stations to monitor and collect pollutants from sites, such as smoke stacks, manufacturing plants, or mechanical equipment
Shell is a global group of energy and petrochemical companies with about 84,000 employees across more than 70 countries. We aim to meet the world's growing need for more and cleaner energy solutions in ways that are economically, environmentally and socially responsible. We have expertise in exploration, production, refining and marketing of oil and natural gas, and the manufacturing and marketing of chemicals.
As a global energy company operating in a challenging world, we set high standards of performance and ethical behaviors. We are judged by how we act and how we live up to our core values of honesty, integrity and respect for people. Our Business Principles are based on these. They promote trust, openness, teamwork and professionalism, as well as pride in what we do and how we conduct business.
Building on our core values, we aspire to sustain a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone feels respected and valued, from our employees to our customers and partners. A diverse workforce and an inclusive work environment are vital to our success, leading to greater innovation and better energy solutions.Requirements
- Degree is preferred but not required
- 3+ years' experience in Natural Gas producing fields
- Natural gas equipment understanding
- H2S testing certification
Please note: We occasionally amend or withdraw Shell jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date.
Before applying, you are advised to read our data protection policy. This policy describes the processing that may be associated with your personal data and informs you that your personal data may be transferred to Royal Dutch/Shell Group companies around the world.
The Shell Group and its approved recruitment consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with Shell. Anyone who demands such a fee is not an authorised Shell representative and you are strongly advised to refuse any such demand.
Shell participates in E-Verify.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, citizenship, genetic information or other protected status under federal, state or local laws.
Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability.