Skills: Maintenance Manager
Experience: 1 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Salary: To define
Location: Sakhalin Oblast, Russia
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
With over 125 years of experience, KCA Deutag is one of the world's leading drilling and engineering contractors working onshore and offshore with a focus on safety, quality and operational performance. We operate approximately 100 drilling rigs in over 20 countries employing more than 8000 people in Africa, Europe, Russia, the Middle East, the Caspian Sea, South East Asia and The Americas.
Who we are looking for:
The Maintenance Superintendent is responsible for ensuring the asset is maintained in line with the company standards. They will support the Rig Manager(s) and maintenance personnel to ensure all routines and inspections are completed ensuring all changes to the asset or Rig are controlled and the associated records are updated.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Shall maintain a preventative maintenance programs in accordance with Company policy.
- Shall ensure maintenance routines are requested to be updated and modified where necessary.
- Shall ensure all maintenance activities are planned and scheduled with the operations management to ensure timely completion.
- Shall ensure all maintenance related failures are investigated in line with company standards.
- Shall ensure rig spares are systematically reviewed and stocks critically managed financially as well as operationally.
- Shall ensure any purchase order for specialists are raised in a timely manner to ensure no unplanned shutdown prior to the visit and commercially managed.
- Shall ensure any third party contractors utilized for overhauls adhere to set standards and the terms of purchase orders.
- Shall develop yearly rig budgets and 5 year asset plans.
- Shall document and identify any rig improvement and / or best practices and ensure these are disseminated to SEIC for their perusal and approval.
- Shall ensure all maintenance staff under their control are trained and competent for their position.
- Shall participate in the regional on call rota as required.
- Have technical ability to discuss with offshore MSV the day to day operations and priorities as required for all disciplines (mechanic, electrician, instr.)
- Comprehensive understanding of Drilling Equipment and functions.
- Have an experience with S/D planning, execution process (MS-project user).
- Worked with electronic permit to work system.
- Have an experience with implementation for modifications and or changes to the asset. Awareness of Management of Change procedure and company standards for this.
- Be able to demonstrate the understanding of QMS (quality management system).
- Understanding of statutory rules and regulations (API, SHELL, RF rules (preferable).
- Experience with Computerized Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS). Preferably SAP maintenance module.
- All valid offshore certification. (For Russian candidate - high technical education mandatory)
- Work on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Have an experience with contract obligations (T&C, contract`s definitions).
- Strong supervisory skills, personnel management skills. Ability to motivate others.
- Good communication and organizational skills.
- Strategic thinker with ability to lead team or projects.
- NOV , CAMERON, MHwirth, MI-SWACO, Derrick, Caterpillar, Detroit equipment experience
- Knowledge of KCAD standards, management systems and tools (WWW, CATS, PII, EDRS, EWCAT)
- Demonstrate ability for troubleshooting of different drilling equipment (will be checked during interview)
What We Offer
- Competitive Pay & Benefits package
- Structured Training, Development & Career Progression
- Global Opportunities
- Sakhalin, Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk Office, full working day (5/2)
About KCA Deutag
KCA Deutag is currently the drilling contractor on approximately 40 offshore platforms worldwide. The company also owns and operates a fleet of approximately 60 land drilling rigs. Our six Core Values define 'The KCA Deutag Way' and are underpinned by our Policies, Standards and Procedures. They help guide our business approach and culture and our people in working safely, effectively and ethically across our operations.