Skills: Petroleum Engineering, Reservoir Engineering
Other Skills: Reservoir Engineering, Petroleum Engineering, Oil & Gas, Development, Production, Sub-surface
Experience: 15 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Senior Reservoir Engineer required for my Malaysia based client. Please note this role is to be based in Malaysia so candidates must be open to relocation:
- 15 years Reservoir Engineering experience
- Development & Production experience
- Degree in Petroleum Engineering or similar
- Integrated Reservoir Characterization
- Oil and Gas Resource Estimation. Classification and Definition, volumetric calculation, Estimation methods (probabilistic and deterministic approach).
- Depletion Strategy and Drive Mechanism
- Sub-surface Development Planning and Execution
- Integrated Field Development Planning
- Numerical Simulation. Reservoir and well performance and development evaluation using Black Oil and Compositional simulators.
Ably Resources is an innovative, results focused recruitment consultancy building its reputation by consistently delivering the right people to the right job! We deliver cost effective permanent, contracting and temporary staffing services.
Our dedicated team believes in the importance of networks and industry knowledge. We work in partnership with a large range of clients from small, independent companies through to global blue chip organisations.
Our aim is to build and maintain long-term working relationships with our clients. Employers can trust us to offer tailor-made and cost-effective solutions to their recruitment problems, and jobseekers can trust us to deliver a discreet and dedicated service that will help them make the very best of their specialist skill-set.