Skills: Project Management
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: The Hague, South Holland, Netherlands
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Software Distribution IT Project Manager - The Hague
Software Distribution IT Project Manager Essential:- Application Lifecycle management (with Azure DevOps or similar). Scrum release cycle (User stories, Backlog management and release management). Testing/troubleshooting and maintenance of business systems. Windows server and Linux RHEL/CentOS basic administration. ? IIS and Apache/nginx experience. MS SQL. Basic understanding of ASP.NET apps, webservices, n-tier. Understanding of network architecture. (DNS, firewall, TCP/UDP protocols). Basic understanding of server security, vulnerabilities, encryption, certificates
Software Distribution IT Project Manager Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Manages Software distribution IT projects.
- Responsible for maintenance and optimization of Software distribution systems.
- Assures that the business requirements are translated into functional and technical specifications.
- Manages the development (the small development team) and release of new solutions and application enhancements.
- Has deep business and technical knowledge of systems. Provides 2nd and 3rd level support to local and remote users.
- Manages the hosting of the systems in Data Center.
- Manages the integration with other enterprise systems.
- Communicates effectively between different teams to meet project goals.
Software Distribution IT Project Manager Requirements:
- HBO Educational / Bachelor level or similar level minimum
- Permission to work in The Netherlands.
- Very good knowledge of general IT systems. Five years of experience working with enterprise systems (like ERP, CRM, Content Management, ticketing, etc).
- Fluent English C1/C2 level.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills. Service oriented, accurate and assumes responsibility for end results.
Software Distribution IT Project Manager IT requirements:
- Application Lifecycle management (with Azure DevOps or similar).
- Scrum release cycle (User stories, Backlog management and release management).
- Testing/troubleshooting and maintenance of business systems.
- Windows server and Linux RHEL/CentOS basic administration.
- IIS and Apache/nginx experience.
- MS SQL.
- Basic understanding of ASP.NET apps, webservices, n-tier.
- Understanding of network architecture. (DNS, firewall, TCP/UDP protocols)
- Basic understanding of server security, vulnerabilities, encryption, certificates
Candidates must be eligible to work in the Netherlands
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.