We are currently seeking a Field Engineer to join the company. This is an exciting opportunity to work as part of a team and contribute to the advancement of the Product Suite which includes Computer vision algorithms, Image and point cloud processing and UI development.
While this role will be based in Co Kildare it offers the opportunity for international travel, as the successful candidate will be travelling up to 60% of their time. The role will report to the Customer Operations Manager.
• To perform field installations and carry out calibration and repair of equipment
• To provide remote support to clients via email, Skype and remote system access
• Assisting customers in data acquisition on critical missions
• Providing detailed, actionable recommendations back to the Hardware and Software teams on the system, based on field trips and feedback from clients
• Assisting with the development of new Hardware and Software releases.
• Accurate and thorough completion of job reports on a timely basis, and ensuring all open customer tickets are kept up to date with latest developments
• Management of customer specific portal pages to ensure they are fully armed with the latest releases of software and firmware
• Writing and maintenance of FAQ's and customer manuals
• Qualifications - A Bachelor's degree in Mechanical, Electrical, Electronic or Mechatronic
• 3 plus year in the field customer service or 3 plus years manufacturing experience in final assembly or test of electronic equipment
• Experience of field installations and carrying out calibration and repair of equipment
• Experience working with client staff in integration or installation of equipment
• Experience in providing remote support to clients via email, Skype and remote system access
• Strong positive attitude with excellent customer service skills
• Clear and concise verbal and written communications
• Self-motivated with ability to work alone or within a larger team and to work with limited supervision
• Be able to interpret electronic / electro-mechanical schematics and drawings