Skills: Subsea Engineer, Subsea Engineering
Experience: 4 + Years
Education: Tech/Vocational Cert/Apprenticeship
Location: England, United Kingdom
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Located in region: Europe
We are currently recruiting for Field Service Engineer for our client who is a provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. You will be a part of a team of Surface Wellhead and X/Tree experts supporting major Oil & Gas operators, while joining a company with endless progression opportunities. This is an offshore role, working on an ad-hoc basis, providing technical direction and assistance to the customer in the installation, operation, maintenance and repair of client's Pressure Control products.
The successful candidate must be able to:
- Provide technical onsite direction and assistance to the customer in the operation, maintenance, repair and installation of products.
- Provide communication to onshore support and the customer regarding all program activities and problems through accurate, regular and timely reports.
- Previous Experience working with Surface Equipment Essential, candidates without this experience will not be considered**
- We are looking for candidates who can bring to us their experience in the installation, repair and maintenance of Surface Trees, Wellheads and associated equipment, in an offshore environment.
- The desired candidate will be the sole Pressure Control representative offshore and will be liaising direct with the customer. As the role is of an Ad-hoc nature, you will be expected to be flexible in your approach to irregular working pattern.
- Qualification in Mechanical Engineering is preferable or equivalent knowledge and experience
- Apprenticeship in relevant discipline or equivalent knowledge and experience
- Proven years of experience, including: Drilling / Installing and maintaining Surface Wellheads and X/Tree's (Offshore): HPHT; MSNT; NT2
- Able to fault diagnose and complete field repair of valve actuator(s) (CH/AVA)
- Ability to work effectively with minimum supervision
- Have a proactive approach to allocated task, taking ownership of all aspects of the job: Tooling; Spares; Reviewing job history / lessons learned; Review FSM's / PRP's.
Please apply with updated CV.
Set up in 2008, ersg is a specialist energy recruitment company placing highly experienced candidates into the energy sector on a Contract, Permanent and Fixed Term Contract basis. We build global candidate pools for our clients that give them access to the best active and passive specialist candidates in the world.
We pride ourselves on sourcing the best contract and permanent staff for our clients based in the UK, Europe and beyond. Over the years, we've developed an expertise across a range of areas such as Onshore & Offshore Wind Energy, Smart Energy & Utilities, Well Engineering, Subsea & Marine and Power & Nuclear, to name but a few.