Our Aberdeen based client is recruiting for an Employee Relations Advisor on a part-time basis 4 days per week on a 14 month contract.
- Employee Relations and Employee Engagement
- Manage high-impact or high-risk individual or collective disciplinary, grievance or other ER issues.
- Manage local consultation processes and requirements
- Manage external risks and ensure compliance with external legislative requirements
- Provide country specific SME ER/IR advice
- Act as trusted advisor/ offer coaching for front line LMs (formal/informal)
- Develop and leverage relationship with internal Employee Representative forums
- Run proactive interventions aimed at improving quality of leadership/ employee engagement through line managers
- Diversity and Inclusion focal point for the company in Aberdeen/North Sea, taking steer from the UK-wide lead
- Drive and support an inclusive workforce for the company in the UK HSSE, Compliance & Ethics - Sense (also through the line and HR Advice) what goes on in the organization and anticipate what topics can grow into grievances
- Lead HR investigations, complaints and other grievances
- Ensure duty of care towards employees and contractors (worker welfare)
- HR professionalism - protect our license to operate.
- The Employee Relations Advisor should be the expert on employee engagement, and complex case management: - Deep subject matter expertise in UK Employee Relations / Employment Law legislation, regulations, directives, practices and processes
- Strong coaching and influencing skills
- Able to identify and understand local external market trends (economic, political, social) and derives insights to drive effective a long-term ER environment.
- Organisational health/capability diagnostic and design skills.
- Influencing skills to effectively manage a broad range of both external and internal stakeholders.
- Proactivity. - Collaboration/integrative leadership (with other parts of the HR organization).