Skills: Drilling Foreman / Drilling Supervisor
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Doha, Doha, Qatar
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
This position reports directly to the Drilling Superintendent
Supervision of ALL offshore drilling rig based well construction and intervention activities.
The Job Holder shall:
• Ensure that all D&W rig site operational activities are carried out with all risks identified and satisfactorily mitigated.
• Demonstrate through leadership adherence to NOC and Rig Contractor Policy.
• Report, investigate or co-ordinate any investigation into all HSE related Incidents.
• Personally supervise all critical operations.
• Supervise the implementation of all well construction or intervention activities, directly or indirectly.
• Co-ordinate main contractor and 3rd party contractors activity at site.
• Review all operational programs and agree the implementation method with the onshore superintendent (based in the Real Time Support Centre) in advance or indicate any required deviations.
• Provide daily reports of all activities including incurred cost estimates.
• Report all relevant lessons learned.
• Mentor less experienced Company Personnel at site.
• Act in the interest of NOC at all times.
• Minimise and eliminate unnecessary expense.
• All of the above is used in order to deliver the well program within time and budget and without incident.
• The Offshore Drilling Supervisor shall participate in crisis response training and lead during emergency response with the Rig OIM and/or Al Shaheen field OIM as a critical member of the D&W Chain of Command.
• Post high school qualification in Engineering preferred.
• 5-10 years offshore supervisory experience, including 2-3 years as Offshore Drilling Supervisor.
• Valid IWCF Well Control Certificate required.
• Other training required as NOC D&W matrix.
• Fluent in ENGLISH.