Skills: Piping Engineer
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Masters Degree
Location: Luanda, Luanda Province, Angola
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
of the SERVICE:
The scope of the SERVICE consists in coordinating and ensuring liaison between all the required activities, Company entities and Contractors for the preparation and execution of Piping / Structural WO (Work Order) from issuance to completion, as well as any Piping / Structural work preparation requested by the RFM coordinator.
The WO may involve all together or separately Piping and Structure works to be executed on COMPANY'S oil and gas installation.
This SERVICE encompasses mainly the following parts:
Technical SERVICES :
- To write clear scope of works, procedures and instructions to enable the Contractor to carry-out their work safely and efficiently.
- To establish required list of material for the execution of the works.
- To exercise good judgement when selecting and ordering equipment and ensure specification is up to date and correct.
- To track material orders and ensure delivery schedule in line with planning.
- To prepare tender documents and make technical evaluation and comparison of offers received.
- To ensure the reliability and consistency of technical information presented to the Contractor.
- To act as the interface between Construction (PJT) and Field Operations for the handover of new / modified plant and systems.
- To liaise with Operations personnel in the preparation of delicate or critical works.
- To ensure quality and good engineering practice is maintained, being flexible but also strict when required to ensure the fundamental objectives of the project.
- To guarantee the good realization of work in respect of the procedures, specifications, safety and environmental protection.
- To maintain good relationship with the Contractor and Operations staff; to make necessary arbitration and find solutions to resolve technical or other difficulties.
- To optimise Contractor resources / efficiency to meet planning milestones and deadlines.
- To provide support to Field Construction Superintendent to realise work on site.
- To represent the Company in regard of business with Vendors, Contractors and Suppliers.
- To ensure document and drawing database update; issue feedback report on important projects.
- To maintain files and records for review by Company auditors.
- To guarantee that a Risk analysis is performed prior to the start of any work.
- To assure that works are performed in complete accordance with Company Rules and Specifications.
Inspection and Control SERVICES :
- To verify quality of Contractor equipment to ensure it is despatched fit for intended service.
- To verify technical conformity of proposed solutions, materials and drawings and prefabrication at Contractors base.
Communication SERVICES :
- To participate on site when required on 'Kick off Meetings'.
- To participate to regular progress coordination and shutdown preparation meetings.
- To follow-up 'invitations to tender' and organise clarification meetings.
- BOSIET HUET
With 18 years of activity around the world, Grupo Epalmo, based in Porto, Portugal, is acknowledged in its own country and in the international markets for its competence, accuracy, professionalism and perseverance, being one of the major business groups experienced in Human Resources, Temporary Work, Professional Training, Consulting, Construction and Industrial Maintenance.
Grupo Epalmo has always followed a business dynamic focused on both clients and collaborators, and though mainly directed on the Energy, Industrial and Construction areas, it has been increasing its investments regarding the conquering of new and ambitious goals and markets.
Based always on a spirit of professionalism and supported by a technical and theoretical know-how, Grupo Epalmo, and its highly qualified and motivated teams, is the first to provide services with the aspiration to best serve the clients’ demands, with dedication and consideration.
Operating in more than 20 countries, including Angola, we provide our teams and specialists, for operators in the international energy sector, from Oil & Gas and industrial maintenance, to nuclear and construction.
Grupo Epalmo, Headquarters;
Rua S. Lourenco 12 1 Sala 1 e 6
4446 – 909 Ermesinde – Portugal
Tel: (+351) 229 773 650
Fax: (+351) 229 733 544
For more information's and Resumes Submittals please use the following: