Skills: HR - General, Payroll
Experience: 7 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Rotational Salaried Employee
Location: Basrah, Basra Governorate, Iraq
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
To ensure Company C&B policy and procedure could be implemented
To ensure the 'Day- to - day C&B functional management could be implemented comply with local laws
Management of C&B budget and Cost
In order to meet the annual work plan of department, be involved in drafting annual budget.
- Cost analysis for company business needs
- Assist on annual budget drafting
- Monthly and annual reports of C&B (internal and external reports)
Accomplishing the daily C&B management
- C&B Management (Salary proposals, bonus proposals, benefit plan proposals)
- Processing Monthly payroll/Bonus payment
- Processing Invoices
- Coordination on company insurance scheme,
- Coordination local staff C&B issues with HR service company
- Providing support to the auditing requirement
Bachelor degree or MBA Finance will be an advantage from reputable university
Have a good knowledge of the human resources practices, business administration, legal section, statistics, etc.
• Requires 3-5 years of experience in the C&B field or in a related area
• Extensive knowledge in Human Resource with minimum of 7 - 10 years
• Be familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
• Relying on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplishing goals.
• Experience in SAP or any similar software is a must
Advance Certification in C & B will be an advantage
PHR or SPHR certificate will be a plus