A Tax Free Direct Hire Job Opportunity has just been made available for an experienced SuccessFactors Functional Consultant to be based in Qatar by an industry leader.
To qualify, candidate must possess the following Qualification and experience: Academic Qualifications:
Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or equivalent. Technical Qualifications:
- Previous experience in SucessFactors implementation. At least two implementations for Performance and Goals module, EC, Learning Management Solution, Recruitment Management module & Compensation Management, onboarding, Succession Planning and Development.
- Knowledge of integration points between SuccessFactors and On Promise solution.
- SucessFactors configuration experience is a must.
- Experience in SAP HCM.
- Business knowledge and process design skills
- Ability to analyze problems, solve it and provide clear recommendations
- Strong organizational skills
- Able to collaborate with users.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Must be able to work independently as well as a team player and can manage workload
- Able to Multi-task and work under tight deadlines
- Must be an effective problem solver.
- Oil & Gas Industry Experience is preferable.
- On hands experience in the following SucessFactors modules.
- Learning Management System (LMS)
- Performance & Goal Management.
- Workforce Analytics & Planning.
- Jam advanced
- Compensation Management
- Succession Planning and Development.
- Recruiting Management
Interested? Apply now and take advantage of this job opportunity!
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.