Skills: HR - General
Experience: 2 + Years
Education: Tech/Vocational Cert/Apprenticeship
Employment Type: Part Time Salaried Employee
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
SPEMOCEAN came from the Latin word "Spem" which means "hope". We believed the hope of the ocean is people, that's what we bring and that's how our brand - Spemocean is created.
SPEMOCEAN PTE LTD offers a vast range of services to the Oil & Gas, Finance & Trading, Drilling, Shipping and Maritime, Renewables, Power, Research & Development, Railway, Built Environment, Automotive, Aerospace, Defense industries and Information Technology (IT).
SPEMOCEAN PTE LTD serves as a strategic affiliate to our clients, offering a turnkey labour force solution to obtain and deliver the top-notch talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the exceptional needs of our clients. With a very strong candidate database, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is incomparable in the industry and the level of experience, exposure and expertise that the organisation has is unparalleled.
Whatever your needs, our global team of experts are ideally positioned with the right solutions to help you successfully deliver on your projects.
SPEMOCEAN Pte Ltd organization is with you every step of the way.
Location: Singapore OR Qatar
- Responsible for sourcing offshore crew when required to fill vacancies
- Propose and present suitable candidates for approval
- Assist in travel arrangement of the mobilization and de-mobilization of the crewing staff, including visa application, Air/Ferry/Land Tickets etc...
- Perform data-entry, recording, printing and filing duties
- Undertake any ad-hoc admin projects/duties as required
- Prepare and maintain crew lists and reports for review by the Crew Coordinator Team Lead.
- Remain current with Employment Standards and Human Rights and Privacy legislation in the provinces in which we operate and as they apply to recruitment & employee relations.
- Ensure candidates are equipped with the relevant requirements (medical, competence certificate / qualification documents)
- Minimum 2 years of relevant working experience as Coordinator in Offshore Drilling / Marine Industry
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in fluent English
- Able to work independently and as a team
- Meticulous, pro-active with positive attitude and willing to lean
- Good interpersonal skills and able to work well with others in a fast-paced working environment
- Able to handle tight deadlines
- Able to multitask