Skills: Field Service Tech, Wireline
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: Masters Degree
Location: Roma, Queensland, Australia
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
To support our Wireline operations in Australasia, we are currently looking for Experienced Wireline Field Engineers.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
- Provides an engineering interface with the client
- Performs engineering duties as required to provide Wireline services/ operations
- Responsible for ensuring that the preparation and dispatching of equipment is complete
- Manages and responsible for well site operations to ensure delivery of quality service, compliance with environmental and safety requirements and efficiency of operation is up to standard
- Informs clients of any unusual conditions during the job and maintains direct contact with client's representative throughout running of service
- Supports the Service Delivery and Sales process with technical expertise
- In charge of an operating cell and is responsible for the training and development of personnel assigned to the cell and for the maintenance status of the assigned equipment
- Reside in Australia and have the full right to live and work in Australia including offshore
- No travel restrictions and open to relocation in Australia based on company's requirement
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in engineering or related science.
- Must have minimum three (3) years Wireline field engineer offshore and land experience
- Proficient in Maxwell operating system
- High expertise in running and leading Wireline logging services in open hole, cased hole, sampling and formation testing, corrosion and cement logs, production, analysis behind casing logs, fishing operations, pipe recovery, perforation, deep water, HTHP, etc
- High expertise in services: Nuclear, Resistivity, Images, Sonic, MDT, MSCT, Seismic, Well Integrity, Orienting tools, TLC, Tractor, etc
- Have valid 10K Pressure Certification
- Have valid QLD and SA Radiation Certification
- Have valid QLD and SA Explosive Certification
- Have valid HR/ HC/ MC driver's licence
- Have valid BOSIET, MSIC, CSTP and OGUK medical certificates
- Ability to maintain, prepare and dispatch of equipment
- Ability to maintain high quality of service delivery at the wellsite, in terms of safety, quality and efficiency of operation
- Ability to run required services, supervise operations and managing people, interact with clients and other related parties
- Good personnel skills, excellent in communication, highly self-motivated, competent computer skills and ability to learn new software
- Can work in a high-pressure, learns quickly and adapts to new problems and situations
- Must be a team player, able to get along with individuals from other groups in the organization, and a good communicator
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills essential
- Available to start as soon as possible
If you are looking for an exciting career in a dynamic international company, rewarding career opportunities and an attractive compensation package, we encourage you to apply.
Salary: The salary package will comprise of a base salary in the range of AUD 85,000 - 120,000/year.
Application: Please apply via this advertisement and upload detailed resume and a cover letter outlining your qualifications and work experience.
Application is open from 25-March-2019 until 25-April-2019.
Only successful applicants that meet the above criteria will be contacted.
Schlumberger is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or veteran status.
We are committed to providing employment opportunities for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
A tradition of excellence and innovation
We’re the world’s leading provider of integrated pore-to-pipeline technology solutions to the oil and gas industry. We’re also a leading employer in our sector—with a reputation for hiring the best and the brightest people and keeping them at the top of their game through rewarding career-long development opportunities.
Each day, in 85 countries, we help our customers find and produce oil and gas in ways that demonstrate respect for both people and the environment. Today’s industry challenges call for new ideas, techniques, and solutions. If you want to drive your career and want to grow with a company that’s embraced new ways of thinking since 1927, we may have the career for you.
Schlumberger is ranked in the Global Top 10 in Rigzone's Ideal Employer Rankings - find out more here.