Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
Skills: Customer Service, IT - Sys Admin & Support
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Chevron Holdings Inc. (CHI) is a pioneer and leading multi-function Shared Services Center in the Philippines located in Makati City. With a workforce of more than 1,000, CHI delivers business services and solutions in areas such as finance, human resources, procurement, marketing support and information technology.
Chevron is accepting online applications for the position of Retail Technology Support Center Specialist (Project Based) located in Makati City, Philippines through April 24, 2019 at 11:59 p.m. (Eastern Standard Time).
Responsibilities for this position may include but are not limited to:
- Supports and resolves stores' Point-Of-Sales (POS) issues related to hardware and software applications, assists store personnel with basic POS, printers, and pump issues
- Tracks incidents, documents problems and solutions, and records all activity and communications
- Guides Retailer or Retailer representative through troubleshooting processes quickly and efficiently to minimize sales disruption and to keep service station operational
- Provides training for procedural problems associated with terminal functionality
- Resolves 90% on going problems through verbal instructions on corrective action
- Initiates service dispatches to the various vendors of terminals
- Analyzes issues, establishes priorities, anticipates consequences, makes decisions and takes action with fine attention to detail
- Monitors the resolution of the problem and status of the call, escalates issues as necessary
- Interfaces with other groups
- Bachelor's Degree in any field
- Proficient in the use of MS Office applications
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, and leadership skills
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Can deliver effective presentations across a multi-cultural customer base
- Open to night shift and shifting work schedule, work on weekends and holidays, for 24x7 team operation
- Call center experience is a plus
- With experience in dealing with US clients
Relocation will not be considered within Chevron parameters.
Selected candidates will work in Philippines under the local payroll system and benefits.
Chevron is one of the world’s leading integrated energy companies. Our success is driven by our people and their commitment to get results the right way – by operating responsibly, executing with excellence, applying innovative technologies and capturing new opportunities for profitable growth. Some of our specialties include generating power and produce geothermal energy; investing in profitable renewable energy and energy efficiency solutions; and developing the energy resources of the future, including researching advanced biofuels.
Our diverse and highly skilled workforce consists of approximately 64,700 employees, including more than 3,200 service station employees. At Chevron, we’re focused on safely delivering the energy needed to power human and economic progress worldwide. But how do we do that when harnessing fossil fuels can be inherently risky? To meet these challenges, Chevron has spent more than 20 years expanding systems that support a culture of safety and environmental stewardship that strives to achieve unequaled performance and prevent all serious incidents and fatalities. We call this Operational Excellence, and it drives everything we do.
Diversity & Inclusion
We’re committed to reflecting in our workforce the rich diversity of cultures and racial and ethnic backgrounds in the communities where we live and work. We’re also devoted to encouraging a diversity of ideas.
Diversity is one of the cornerstones of our values, which we call The Chevron Way. The Chevron Way states:
“We learn from and respect the cultures in which we work. We value and demonstrate respect for the uniqueness of individuals and the varied perspectives and talents they provide. We have an inclusive work environment and actively embrace a diversity of people, ideas, talents and experiences.”
As a core value, diversity is critical to developing a talented, high-performing workforce needed for ongoing business success. The Chevron Way’s focus on people has helped establish a culture that attracts, develops and retains more diverse talent.
We Support Career & Personal Development
We value the importance of managing work/life priorities by offering flexible work schedules, on-site child care at some facilities, adoption assistance, dual-career couple support, scholarships and tuition reimbursement.
At Chevron, you’ll find a workplace committed to your professional development. You’ll receive support and tools to create your own career path, including education assistance support which pays up to 75% of the cost (including tuition, textbooks, lab fees, and registration and administration fees) for approved courses. To strengthen organizational capability, we develop our employees’ and contractors’ skills and experience through our Invest in People strategy. As part of this strategy, discussions focused on continually improving individual performance are held between managers and employees.
Chevron is ranked in the Global Top 10 in Rigzone's Ideal Employer Rankings - find out more here.