Skills: Supply & Distribution
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Carrizo Springs, Texas, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
The Fieldman position is located in Anadarko's Maverick Basin as a member of the Midstream Gathering Operations Team in Carrizo Springs, TX.
- Minimum 1 year of experience on oil and gas production facilities preferred
- A basic understanding of oil and gas operations, and working knowledge of natural gas process equipment is considered a significant plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Mature, professional and self-initiating individual who will deliver strong customer appreciation
- Ability to safely lift and move heavy objects
- Must be able to work outdoors in extreme temperatures
- Strong time management and mechanical skills required
- Ability to learn on the fly
- Ability to work effectively in a team-focused environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Adhere to and enforce all applicable company, state, and federal safety and environmental regulations
- Conduct dew point testing, maintenance and monitoring of glycol dehydration systems
- Execute start up, shut down and operating procedures for compressors, pigging of natural gas and oil pipelines, electric motors, fans, pumps, instrumentation, valves and alarms
- Perform minor maintenance on compressors, engines, pumps, controls, piping and valves
- Compile daily production reports including downtime, abnormal gas volumes, condensation and unaccountable losses
- Communicate with operations supervisors, field, plant and maintenance employees, clerical staff, producers, operators, landowners and contractors
- Perform or assist in performing construction and pipeline repairs and installation
- Perform on-call and call out duties to maintain system integrity, acceptable facility run time and emergency response after regular business hours which may require carrying a communication device
High school diploma or equivalent required.
Valid driver's license with no restrictions that would prohibit driving a company vehicle
This position may be eligible for relocation.
The percentage of travel required for this position is 0 - 10%.
This position works a 7/7 - 12-hour shift schedule. This position covers 24-hour operations and must be available to work weekends, callouts and overtime as needed.
Successful candidate must have residency within an 85-mile radius of Carrizo Springs, Texas.
Anadarko does not offer sponsorship of employment-based non-immigrant visa petitions for this role.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Anadarko Petroleum Corporation is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in recruiting, hiring, developing, compensating and promoting applicants and / or employees. All employment decisions are made without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other legally protected categories. This includes providing reasonable accommodation for employee's and applicant's disabilities or religious beliefs and practices.
Anadarko Petroleum Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer that complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following 'Equal Employment Opportunity Is The Law'
Anadarko is among the world’s largest independent oil and natural gas exploration and production companies, with headquarters in The Woodlands, Texas. Our diverse portfolio of assets encompasses premier positions in major U.S. onshore shale and oil-focused opportunities in deep-water basins worldwide.
Each day, our 4,500 employees worldwide are focused on living our core values of integrity and trust, servant leadership, commercial focus, people and passion and open communication in all we do. We are committed to our mission of delivering a competitive and sustainable rate of return to shareholders by exploring for, acquiring and developing oil and natural gas resources vital to the world's health and welfare.
We want a diverse set of individuals who share our values and place priority on safety and environmental protection to help us achieve our mission. We’re planning for the future and looking for exceptional people to be part of it. If our values and mission excite and interest you, we want to hear from you! Learn more at www.anadarko.com.
Like us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/anadarkopetroleumcorporation
Visit our channel on YouTube: www.youtube.com/user/AnadarkoTV
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/anadarko-petroleum-corporation
Anadarko is ranked in the Global Top 30 in Rigzone's Ideal Employer Rankings - find out more here.