This is a permanent position based in main office on rotational basis under Field Operations Department.
- Key contributor to Incident Free Campaign & Shutdown activities
- Onshore focal point for all Campaign & Shutdown multi-discipline queries during execution phase.
- Provide a high standard of operational and technical support during the execution and close-out phase of Campaigns & Shutdowns.
- Execution & close-out phase of Campaigns & Shutdown.
- As Campaign & Shutdown department representative within Operations Centre, liaise closely with other disciplines and key stakeholders to ensure smooth execution and close -out of Campaigns & Shutdowns.
- Provide a high standard of operational and technical response to established & developing threats to planned workscopes.
- Report the campaign preparation progress to stakeholders and management.
- Ensure compliance with Company HSE standards and procedures to ensure employee safety, legislative compliance and responsible environmental behavior.
- Participate in meetings and reinforce Incident Free culture through all activities.
- Assume focal point responsibility for all planned Campaign & Shutdown activities during execute phase.
- Perform a key communication role between offshore and onshore stakeholders.
- Provide the vehicle for two-way communication between Campaign & Shutdown activities and other Field Operations.
- Support and enhance all Campaign & Shutdown maintenance activities from a technical and non-technical perspective as requirements dictate, demonstrating initiative and the ability to work independently where required.
- Liaise and coordinate with offshore management, specifically Campaign Team Leads, OTLs and OIMs.
- Provide support to Campaign Delivery Team Leads and Work Preparators.
- Liaise with HSEQ department to deliver specific campaign HSE plans.
- Evaluate the impact of external stakeholder activity on Campaign & Shutdown progress and mitigate disruption.
- Identify, understand and respond to emerging threats to Campaign & Shutdown plan progress, providing safe, timely solutions.
- Liaise with technical disciplines and other in-house departments to obtain appropriate guidance and support to ensure the success of the Campaigns and Shutdowns.
- Provide time-sensitive responses to technical queries, coordinating with technical stakeholders and adhering to formal document control procedures.
- Facilitate the compilation of learnings from Campaign & Shutdown preparation, planning and execution ensuring that these are integrated into future Campaigns and Shutdowns for future improvement.
- Participate in Campaign & Shutdown preparation stages (i.e. Kick-off, pre-mobilization, pre-execution and "Go/no-Go" meetings).
- Endorse Campaign & Shutdown preparation and assume onshore ownership of Campaign & Shutdown plan execution from agreed "Go/no-Go" date.
- Monitor and track vendor/contractor performance during the execution of Campaigns & Shutdowns and provide feedback to the Contract Owner.
- Ensure effective and efficient scheduling of work throughout the execution of Campaigns & Shutdowns to enhance safety performance, minimize process equipment downtime and operational costs.
- Coordinate with Maintenance Support Team to ensure that work orders are prepared correctly and timely with adequate scope, documentation, vendor requirements, materials and equipment to ensure no unnecessary delays to the Campaign & Shutdown strategy and timeline.
- Challenge and work with the Maintenance Support Team, to drive innovation and industry best practice to improve Campaign & Shutdown processes.
- Continually improve technical knowledge through reading in house and international technical material and keeping abreast of potential industry improvement and efficiencies.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Minimum 5 years' experience preferably In the petrochemical, refining, Oil & Gas exploration and / or production industries in a similar role.
- Experience of large scale campaigns/shutdowns coordination preferably in the petrochemical, refining, Oil & Gas exploration and/or production Industries.
- Detailed knowledge of legislation/regulations relevant to maintenance campaign discipline.
- Significant knowledge of offshore plant and equipment and maintenance systems.
- Understanding of multi-disciplines interfaces and their boundaries.
- Good knowledge of maintenance and inspection management tools (SAP module PM &MM)
- Experienced and knowledgeable of Campaign & Shutdown Management, packaged prepared and resourced as turnkey activities.