Skills: Drilling Foreman / Drilling Supervisor, Workover or Completion
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
We are currently recruiting a Drilling and Completion Supervisor for our activities in Egypt to supervise drilling and completion execution, assuring that operations conforms to plans and are being carried out safely, efficiently and economically, managing manpower, rigs, material supplies and stocks, resolving difficulties which could otherwise delay drilling progress.
The Key responsibilities are:
• Ensuring contractor personnel, services and material, are available at rigsite when required so to avoid any delay in operations.
• Supervising drilling and completion operations carried out by Company's and Contractor's personnel at rigsite
• Coordinating drilling and completion activities in accordance with programme, Company procedures and best practices
• Reporting to drilling/completion superintendent on regular basis on the progress of operations, and agree on any corrective action if necessary
• Monitoring the consumptions and stock of materials available at rigsite, and request personnel, materials, and services in due time in order to avoid any delay in the operations.
• Representing Company at the rigsite in all matters
• Ensuring that drilling and completion operations are carried out safely, with good oilfield practice and in accordance with the programme and all the relevant Company standards and HSEQ procedures.
Fixed Term, International. Rotational 28/28
• Drilling Activities
• Completion Activities
• Advanced Drilling
• High Profile Drilling
• High Profile Compl. -WO-Rigless
• Extensive experience in the Oil & Gas Industry.
• Extensive experience in drilling and completions activities.
• IWCF Supervisor Level 4 or equivalent (i.e. IADC or similar)
• Subsurface & Reservoir basic course (preferred)
• Offshore survival course (mandatory if job requires offshore work),
• First aid /firefighiting course