Skills: Accounting, Financial Audit
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
SR. INTERNAL AUDITOR
Primary Purpose of Job
Lead or participate in the individual audit assignments / investigation assignments / special reviews planning, execution, reporting, and follow ups of audit recommendations as per the approved audit plan, as assigned. The purpose of the assignments is to provide objective and independent assurance on the effectiveness of governance, risk management and control processes (including, where appropriate, the outcome of investigations) in QP and its subsidiaries / JVs.
1. A Bachelors degree in an accounting, financial, engineering or other relevant discipline.
2. It is preferred that the candidate has an engineering degree or an engineering background
3. Valid membership of a relevant professional body (e.g. Institute of Internal Auditors, Association of Certified Fraud Examiners etc.) is desirable.
4. Accounting or Auditing certification is beneficial.
Experience & Skills
1. Has a minimum of 5 years internal auditing experience, including 2 years industry experience
2. Experience (minimum 2 years) in the oil and gas industry is preferred.
Qatar Petroleum is an integrated national oil company (NOC) responsible for the sustainable development of the oil and gas industry in Qatar and beyond.
Qatar Petroleum’s activities encompass the entire spectrum of the oil and gas value chain locally, regionally, and internationally, and include the exploration, refining, production, marketing and sales of oil and gas, liquefied natural gas (LNG), natural gas liquids (NGL), gas to liquids (GTL) products, refined products, petrochemicals, fertilizers, steel and aluminum.
Qatar Petroleum is committed to contribute to a better future by meeting today’s economic needs, while safeguarding our environment and resources for generations to come. Thriving on innovation and excellence, Qatar Petroleum is bound to the highest levels of sustainable human, socio-economic, and environmental development in Qatar and beyond.
For more information, please visit www.qp.com.qa
Qatar Petroleum is ranked in the Global Top 30 in Rigzone's Ideal Employer Rankings - find out more here.