Skills: HR - Recruitment
Experience: 8 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Midland, Texas, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
We are currently seeking a Sourcing Recruiter with extensive experience for a prominent exploration and production company with operations based in Midland, TX area.
This position will be part of the Human Resources department in The Woodlands, Texas corporate office and report to the Talent Acquisition Manager. The Sourcer will partner with the Talent Acquisitions Recruiters to meet the recruiting needs for Field Operations, Geology, HSE and Supply to build a proactive pipeline of candidates across our clients open and pending hiring needs.
- Network through industry contacts, association memberships, trade groups and employees for top talent
- Develop and foster relationships with passive candidates
- Develop and execute a sourcing plan for each skill set
- Clear understanding of knowledge / skills needed for specific jobs
- Utilize social media to actively source passive candidates
- Pre-screen candidates to ensure qualifications are met
- Utilize advertising methods for openings as appropriate
- Track and report accurate key metrics and communicate internally as appropriate
- Minimum of eight (8) years of human resources experience providing recruiting support in an agency or in-house capacity.
- A bachelor's degree in Human Resources or related field preferred
- A savvy professional with the drive and skills required to innovate, create and execute
- Acute sense of timing to include meeting and/or exceeding delivery expectations; appropriate sense of urgency
- Excellent customer service skills and presence to effectively build relationships
- Effectively communicate (written and verbal) to interact and interface with internal clients and external candidates
- Possess refined interviewing techniques to draw relevant information from candidate
- Respect and manage confidential information
- Extremely organized to effectively manage multiple job openings
- Understand and utilize applicable employment laws in recruiting practices
- Proficient computer skills with applications such as MS Office Suite, SAP, Taleo, SuccessFactors
- Prior Field Operations recruiting experience strongly preferred
- Prior experience utilizing social media for recruiting purposes is preferred
- Oil and gas industry experience strongly preferred
The Bergaila Companies are a leading supplier of Engineering and Construction Management Staffing Services to the world’s most prestigious Energy Industry organizations. We consistently achieve reputation for quality service excellence through reliable, specialized and efficient technical services. At Bergaila, we view our Clients and our Employees as our partners, demonstrating an unwavering commitment to flexibility in meeting the contract and direct placement needs of all we serve.
The Bergaila Companies are devoted to connecting industry professionals with renowned organizations, aligning Employees with the Client's corporate culture and vision through a robust assessment, screening, and selection process. Our unsurpassed data management system delivers immediate and effective results through instant candidate-requisition matching.
For many eligible Employees, the availability of health insurance and/or other benefits is a key factor when considering an assignment. Therefore, The Bergaila Companies offer a distinguished market competitive benefits package ensuring we consistently attract, satisfy and retain our Employees. Our Team provides noteworthy, personable, and dependable service to our Employees, many of whom transfer to other long-term assignments or direct placement opportunities with our Clients.
Experience a professionally run organization founded on quality service excellence and the commitment to connect Engineering and Construction Management Professionals with distinguished Clients. Contact us today and allow our Team to engineer your perfect fit!
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/bergaila/