Skills: Pipeline Engineering
Experience: 7 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Spring, Texas, United States
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Pipeline Integrity Engineer
7-10 years of closely related professional experience
• Bachelor's degree in Civil or Mechanical Engineering or related engineering specialty or equivalent professional experience
• At least 5 years of oil and gas experience.
• Broad experience in business and project planning.
• Broad experience in dealing with front end project delivery.
• Broad knowledge of discipline design standards, specifications, codes, and appropriate safety criteria
• Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of software programs
• Read, write, and speak fluent English, especially as it applies to technical and business communications
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.