Company: NES Global Talent
Skills: Project Engineer
Experience: 20 + Years
Education: Masters Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Baton Rouge, Louisiana, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume
does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Provide leadership to insure execution of job scope is done in a safe, environmentally sound and cost effective manner to support the long term reliability of the refinery. Interpret the potential impact of events and foster resolution among the parties. Must fully understand the Project and Contractor systems as they will be expected to work within the parameters of both systems.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES In addition to the Level 1 and tasks, Level 3:
• Assist the Project Engineer manage execution issues that arise due to the complexity of the Project and various Contractor working in the same area
• Demonstrates behaviors which promote safety in the work place
• Support the Project Team as required by the Project Engineer
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
• 20+ years' relevant experience in Upstream Oil & Gas design, engineering or management in an EPC contracting environment is required
• Bachelor's degree in an engineering discipline
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Extensive technical background in project execution
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.