Experience: 1 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Houston, Texas, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Responsibilities and Duties:
Gas Lift Sales Representative must be able to perform all of the following duties and responsibilities with or without a reasonable accommodation.
- Develop and maintain strong customer relationships.
- Effectively position and differentiate the company from competitors.
- Keep the sales team informed of competitive threats and market conditions.
- Generate sales to new customers as well as maintain sales with existing customers.
- Identify sales opportunities through direct prospecting, lead follow up, and networking.
- Manage entire sales process utilizing company technical resources and processes.
- Finalize deals with specs, pricing, and coordinate handoff to field service representatives.
- Document sales activities, prepare reports, manage pipeline and perform other tasks necessary to drive sales revenue and communicate activities to sales management.
- Must possess solid business acumen and relationship building ability, able to work in a team environment, and can present a professional/ friendly demeanor to both internal and external contacts.
- Writes clearly and concisely; presents data effectively; able to read and interpret written information.
- Speaks clearly, listens, and gets clarification when necessary; responds informatively to questions; comfortable interacting with all levels of organization, including senior leadership.
- Degree / High School Diploma or equivalent / Advanced degree a plus
- Minimum 1+ years' sales / account management experience, gas lift sales preferred.
- Knowledge - Technical knowledge of Gas lift systems will be advantageous
- Must currently live or be willing to move to area of position: Midland/ Odessa, Houston, Dallas, Denver, and/or San Antonio.
- Current and clean valid driver's license. (CDL not required)
- Proficient in Microsoft applications (such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills including the ability to work as part of a team.
- Ability to travel up to 10%.
- Candidates must be able to legally work and reside in the US, without sponsorship
Schlumberger is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, status as a protected veteran or other characteristics protected by law.
Schlumberger is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor-priority referral Protected Veterans requested.
A tradition of excellence and innovation
We’re the world’s leading provider of integrated pore-to-pipeline technology solutions to the oil and gas industry. We’re also a leading employer in our sector—with a reputation for hiring the best and the brightest people and keeping them at the top of their game through rewarding career-long development opportunities.
Each day, in 85 countries, we help our customers find and produce oil and gas in ways that demonstrate respect for both people and the environment. Today’s industry challenges call for new ideas, techniques, and solutions. If you want to drive your career and want to grow with a company that’s embraced new ways of thinking since 1927, we may have the career for you.
Schlumberger is ranked in the Global Top 10 in Rigzone's 2019 Ideal Employer Rankings.