$55/hr+ ($110K+) Job Description:
- Bachelor's Degree in Electronics Communication, Control Systems, or Electrical Engineering
- Possesses a strong knowledge in designing, integration and in the installation of industrial controls.
- 8+ Years of experience in similar role in oil & gas industry
- Refinery project experience highly preferred
- Experienced in PLC and HMI programming for industrial related controls.
- SIS (Safety Instrument System) experience preferred
- Possesses a strong hands-on technical knowledge and background in troubleshooting
- A result driven Engineering professional with an in-depth knowledge and experience in product functional testing and validation.
- Experienced in process control systems and process automation.
- Possesses a wide experience in documenting design drawings/schematics, BOM (bill of materials) and process documentation.
- Experienced with troubleshooting PLC programs, equipment, and field devices in oil and gas industry or power industry (refining preferred)
- Experienced with Modbus RTU, ASCII, and TCP/IP communications.
- Possesses a strong Knowledgeable in different FM, CSA, UL Safety Standards, IEC, and TUV
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.