Company: NES Global Talent
Skills: Environmental, Safety & Training
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Masters Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Salary: $35 - $41 per hour
Location: Watkins, Colorado, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume
does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
• Identifies, implements, and maintains systematic processes to manage critical environmental
• Collaborates with other functions such as Health & Safety, Operations, Maintenance, and
Regulatory to develop and maintain open lines of communication and update various systems
for information gathering, sharing, and task completion.
• Manages data gathering, compliance related recordkeeping, data quality assurance, auditing,
analysis, and other field compliance verification activities.
• Conducts field work such as visible emissions observations and leak detection surveys with an
infrared camera, confirms equipment identification and location, and participates in other field
environmental activities such as waste management, spill prevention plans, spill delineation, spill
reporting, and spill remediation.
Required and Preferred Skills and Experience
• Experienced level, typically 5-7 years of experience.
• Provides more technical/functional support than administrative support.
• Demonstrates a thorough working knowledge of technology, applications , terminology, and
procedures required of job function.
• Performs varied and more complex tasks. Makes decisions within broad parameters.
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.