Skills: Supply & Distribution
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
The DSC Analyst is assisting the DSC Replenishment Planners and the Product Line Field Planners in order to ensure the update of all Suppliers catalogs, expedite the order review process and monitor the availability date of all orders placed to the product centers servicing the DSC
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Assist DSC Product Line Field Planners and support the field orders review, the order approval process and the smooth delivery of DSC items
- Monitor DSC Catalogs and upload required changes
- Assist Product Line Field Planner with field order reviews to ensure resulting DSOH at location level is below target
- Raise to the Product Line field planner exceptional pending field orders to arbitrate
- Monitor all Field orders supplied from DSC stock to ensure timely allocation
- Manage proper communication flow with DSC Hub Logistics Specialists to ensure fast pickup and delivery
- Assist DSC Product Line Field Planners with other duties as required
- Support the DSC Replenishment Planner and expedite with Product Centers servicing the DSC
- Monitor DSC incoming replenishment orders and follow-up with Product Centers on delays and critical orders
- Monitor all field orders to relevant Product Centers and follow-up on delays and critical orders
- Work closely with DSC Hub Logistics Specialists on orders ready for pickup at Product Centers
- Action DSC Slow Moving initiatives defined by the DSC Replenishment Planner
- Assist DSC Product Line Planners with other duties as required
- Participate on Inventory count (DSC, Field) as required
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Perform special projects as & when assigned.
Competence and Experience:
- Bachelor Degree preferably in Supply Chain or Industrial Engineering, Data Analytics or Mathematics / Information Technology / Digital or CPIM/CSCP
- Fresh out Less than 3 years' experience
- English speaking. Arabic is a plus.
- Must be analytical, structured and committed to continuous improvement
- Interpersonal skills including:
- High collaboration with others
- Effective written and oral communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft office applications, quick to learn and use relevant Business System (i.e. GOLD, OFS Store, SWPS...)
- Excellent organizational and problem solving skills
- Strong quality focus is a must and ability to prioritize tasks with minimal supervision
- Strong time management skill & attention to details
- Commitment to continuous improvement and comfortable performing in an evolving work environment
- Team player with the ability to work independently
- Able to think logically and pay close attention to details
- Ability to work under pressure
Schlumberger is the world's leading provider of technology for reservoir characterization, drilling, production, and processing to the oil and gas industry. We have more than 20 years of experience in delivering world-class service to our customers through integrated projects. These projects range from basic service coordination through to complete development and abandonment of fields. To meet the growing needs of our business we are encouraging applications from experienced professionals who share our passion for delivering excellence in all aspects of project delivery.
Schlumberger is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, status as a protected veteran or other characteristics protected by law.
A tradition of excellence and innovation
We’re the world’s leading provider of integrated pore-to-pipeline technology solutions to the oil and gas industry. We’re also a leading employer in our sector—with a reputation for hiring the best and the brightest people and keeping them at the top of their game through rewarding career-long development opportunities.
Each day, in 85 countries, we help our customers find and produce oil and gas in ways that demonstrate respect for both people and the environment. Today’s industry challenges call for new ideas, techniques, and solutions. If you want to drive your career and want to grow with a company that’s embraced new ways of thinking since 1927, we may have the career for you.
Schlumberger is ranked in the Global Top 10 in Rigzone's Ideal Employer Rankings - find out more here.