Aker Solutions helps the world meet its energy needs. We engineer the products, systems and services required to unlock energy. Our goal is to maximize recovery and efficiency of oil and gas assets, while using our expertise to develop the sustainable solutions of the future. Aker Solutions employs approximately 15,000 people in more than 20 countries.
We are currently looking for a Maintenance & Integrity Engineer to provide support for Electrical and Instrumentation activities as part of ongoing project activities across a range of client assets. Responsibilities & Tasks:
Qualifications / Personal Attributes:
- Completion of all Maintenance and Inspection builds, optimisation and verification requirements according to standard MIE dossier and deliverables (Workpacks and Work Units), Completion of associated CMMS updates and recommendations, Assistance/Input to Global Planning finalisation, Completion, site verification and client validation of all PMRs and associated Site Work Instructions for work undertaken
- Develop Optimised Maintenance and Spares Strategies though the use of RCM and Risk Based Maintenance analysis techniques
- Provide review, improvement and update for proposed maintenance philosophies and strategy
- Conduct data review per system, process or equipment within client CMMS (SAP, Maximo and others) and related Systems
- Review and production of Maintenance Plans
- Conduct optimisation across discipline maintenance activities according to client OIAVS, Maintenance Strategy & current guidelines
- Prepare formal PM strategy/OIAVS/CMMS structure proposals as required
- Complete trial CMMS/Global Planning test runs in conjunction with Site Planner and Project Team
- Provide support to pre-commissioning and commissioning teams prior to plant start-up
- Promote all actions for a smooth and efficient hand over from the support team to client Operations Team regarding deliverables under competency (Electrical/Instrumentation)
- Degree or HND in relevant Engineering Discipline
- Relevant offshore/site experience
- Experience in performing RCM and FMECA analysis desirable
NES Advantage is Aker Solutions' global recruitment services provider responsible for permanent and temporary staffing services.
For further information please contact: Alex Mair / 01224087370 / email@example.com
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.