Experience: 3 + Years
Education: Associates/2 yr Degree/Diploma
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
This position will serve as a liaison between the offshore team on board the designated FPSO and the various departments in the onshore office. This includes driving and tracking new programs, documentation and follow-up. This role also monitors operation spending, facilitates information exchange and coordinates / optimizes operation resources.
COSTING AND SCHEDULING
- Assists in the preparation of budgetary scopes for upgrades and campaigns and keep track of expenses during campaigns. Ensure all required work tasks are covered and scheduled according to the expected delivery dates. Continuous monitoring to ensure deadlines are met and to provide updates to Facility and Asset Integrity Superintendent.
PLANNING & MATERIAL SCHEDULING
- Work with Facility Superintendent for planning and scheduling of materials to meet daily delivery requirements.
- Prepare Look Ahead Plan and follow up accordingly.
LIAISON WITH PURCHASING
- Liaises with Purchaser for sourcing and purchasing requirements. Reviews scope of supply and commercial proposal and participates in negotiations in company's interest
- Assist on technical clarification (if any) to ensure timely processing of all PRs
- Interface between vessel and suppliers/vendors for technical issues, technical clarifications and verification for equipment specifications and parts. Develops scope of supply and specifications for purchasing requirements.
- Participates in HSEQ activities including incident investigation/corrective actions, regular vessel-office facilities meetings and assist to follow up on technical actions if required.
- Preparation, planning and ensuring accurate execution of work scope by 3rd party
- Monitors subcontractors' man-hours against performance to track efficiency, and prevents and resolves safety-related issues to avoid mishaps and accidents.
COORDINATION WITH ENGINEERING & ASSET INTEGRITY
- Works closely with Engineering team and Asset Integrity team
- Coordinates to ensure compliance. Recommends improvements to existing practices through management of change (MOC)and conditions including and not limited to increase performance, reduces costs, improves working conditions, eliminates safety hazards and/or improves functionality.
- Main custodian and responsible for MOC register tracking and updates
- Raise MOC (when required) and follow up to ensure timely closure.
- Work with the Facility Superintendent to manage and coordinate special projects or non-routine work scopes to ensure safe and timely delivery in accordance with the budget.
OTHER ADHOC DUTIES
- Assists in any other related ad hoc duties as and when required such as project liaison, company representative during project phases, factory testing testing, etc.
- Provide back-up to the Facility Superintendent and act on his behalf in his absence.