Job Title: Procurement Lead
Reports to: Project DirectorReponsibilities
- Primary liaison between Project Team and EPC Contractor(s) to ensure quality and timely delivery
- Ensure that all QA/QC requirements are identified and included into the purchase orders and contracts
- Working with Project Team and EPC contractor(s) to identified and include the following into the scope of work for purchase orders and sub-contracts
- Complete bid evaluations (technical & commercial) for all purchases on the project
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or equivalent degree plus training
- Extensive experience (10 years) in petrochemicals procurement or related role
- Demonstrated ability to manage / facilitate resolution of procurement related activities within a cross-functional team (includes coordination with internal and external resources)
- Demonstrated experience working with EPC contractor(s) in a similar capacity
- Extensive experience working with cross-functional team to establish execution plans for major equipment purchase, coordination of sub-contracts, etc.
- Demonstrated experience facilitating coordination of major purchase evaluations
- Self-starter with the ability to identify and manage resolution of procurement issues during FEL and Detailed EPC on major projects
- Demonstrated ability to establish and implement adequate QA/QC procedures for major purchases
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.