Education: Masters Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Perth, Western Australia, Australia
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
We are looking for two Claims Paralegals to support the management of claims, disputes and legal proceedings, including assisting with document and evidence management. You will be working as part of a dedicated team responsible for the collation of documents and preparation of claims files relating to claims.
Reporting to the Lead Forensic Dispute Specialist your key responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Preparation of claim files relating to individual CORs, claims and disputes and the ongoing maintenance of files and document control.
- Conduct analysis of project information to support Company's claim and dispute preparations for negotiations and formal disputes.
- Creation of detailed chronologies.
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with senior stakeholders and peers.
- Other associated duties as required by senior Task Force members.
Key qualifications, skills and experience required:
- Prior project and law firm experience highly regarded.
- Legal Degree or other professional qualification(s) beneficial.
- eDiscovery system experience (highly desirable)
- Litigation and/or contractual dispute experience is preferable.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Word and Excel critical.
- Experience in general administration duties required.
- Experience with Worksite (or an equivalent document management system), Ringtail, Relativity, and Coreworx is preferable.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Enthusiastic and proactive work ethic.
- Confident in own abilities.
- Open-minded and approachable.
- Highly motivated and determined to achieve personal and career goals.
- Responsible attitude to all obligations and commitments
Vacancy ID #104371
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.