Houston, Texas, United States
Houston, Texas, United States
Skills: Mechanical Engineering, Planner / Scheduler, Project Controls
Other Skills: Project Planning & Scheduling, WBS, TILOS, Primavera P6, Onshore Pipelines
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Houston, Texas, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
UniversalPegasus International is seeking 2 Project Schedulers for a project field assignment in Beaumont and Baytown, TX.
In this role you will provide scheduling information and assistance needed to manage projects in compliance with the objectives of the Project Execution Plan. You will function as the project scheduler for short-term projects that are basic in scope of work and you may assist a Lead Project Scheduler on projects that have larger more complex scope of work with longer durations.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Perform scheduling functions such as preparing logic-driven, resource-loaded schedule reports, critical path analysis, earned value analysis and resource usage.
- Submit and explain the reporting metrics to project team members and management for use in making project-specific decisions.
- Develop and maintain Work Breakdown Structure (W BS) and resource loading.
- Incorporate major milestones and critical client constraints.
- Monitor change, especially as it pertains to float and contingency.
- Effectively use coding to meet the needs of various reporting.
- Participate in client, internal project management and departmental meetings, to include delivering presentations.
- Responsible for following corporate safety protocols.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Intermediate knowledge of Project Management Processes (PMI).
- Intermediate knowledge of cost, scheduling, and change management.
- Ability to plan a project's scope of work to assist project management team build and baseline project schedules.
- Good interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to understand and work toward project and deliverable deadlines.
- Ability to organize and prioritize workload for self.
- Ability to maintain strict baseline control.
- Demonstrates a willingness and ability to learn new processes and software.
- Intermediate level analytical skills.
- Ability to prepare written, graphical and technical information from all aspects of the schedule (i.e. histograms, S-curves, deployment schedules, etc.).
- Knowledge of estimating processes, resource allocations and cost control processes.
- Bachelor's Degree (or equivalent experience) preferred.
- 3 to 7 years of experience related to project planning and scheduling.
- Advanced knowledge of TILOS and Primavera Enterprise (P6).
- Knowledge of onshore and offshore engineering and design industry preferred.
- PMI Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred.
- AACEi certification preferred.
- Microsoft Office experience required.
- JD Edwards experience preferred.
The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary and will be eligible to participate in a comprehensive benefits package which includes: medical, dental, and vision, basic life insurance, AD&D insurance, 401k, PTO, and educational assistance.
UniversalPegasus International is a leading provider of engineering, project management, survey, inspection, and construction management solutions to the energy industry worldwide. Built on a 50-year heritage, UniversalPegasus provides quality, safety, innovation and client service, and delivers unmatched expertise and value to oil, gas and power clients around the globe. Headquartered in Houston, Texas, UniversalPegasus has offices in major energy centers worldwide. For additional information about UniversalPegasus International please visit our web site at www.universalpegasus.com
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Veterans and disabled are welcome.
***Unsolicited Third Party Resumes Not Accepted***