- Implement, administer and maintain cost control processes to track and report project budgets, commitments, expenditures and forecasts on projects
- Assign job-specific code of accounts, in accordance with the approved WBS (Work Break Down Structure) working closely with project management Develop/maintain weekly and monthly cost reports in Excel formats for each project,
- Ensure that all accounting transactions are recorded and in compliance with all company, audit and accounting procedures
- Perform time tracking and reporting functions as necessary
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent; college degree preferred
- Experience using Microsoft Office Suite with proficient skills in Excel (creating charts, formatting cells, working with macros & pivot tables etc.), Access (ability to work with & manipulate large sets of data), PowerPoint (change slide layout, applying new presentation design and inserting images etc.)
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in Project Controls analyst experience within construction/oil & gas/manufacturing industry
- Bilingual: fluent in English and Spanish, required.
- Working and Functional knowledge of SAP
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.